Welcome to Gaia! ::

Calum Day
Ferrari_Carr
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
cry

I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything, I was just stating my opinion.

Besides, looking like or being a f** is not neccessarily a bad thing, at all.
Its not a good thing confused

It's neither.

It's more neutral, depending on where you live.
Ferrari_Carr
Calum Day
Ferrari_Carr
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
cry

It's neither.

Usually its more of a negative thing depending on where you live.
This is the first time I've ever seen KIRI-chan in the GD. Whatcha doin' here, Chief?

How did this chick imply that you were buying it for your nonexistent boyfriend?
Calum Day
Ferrari_Carr
Calum Day
Ferrari_Carr
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
cry

It's neither.

Usually its more of a negative thing depending on where you live.

True, true.
RequiemBelle
This is the first time I've ever seen KIRI-chan in the GD. Whatcha doin' here, Chief?

How did this chick imply that you were buying it for your nonexistent boyfriend?
She suggested that I might want chocolates to go with the wine that I was buying for my boyfriend.
nooneatall16
RequiemBelle

She suggested that I might want chocolates to go with the wine that I was buying for my boyfriend.
You want some cheese to go with that whine, fancy boy?

What if she said it like that?
You must look like a f**.
nooneatall16
RequiemBelle

Dude, just get over it. She was trying to provide good customer service and just said the wrong thing. We all understand you're not gay.
FPsychopath
nooneatall16
RequiemBelle

Dude, just get over it. She was trying to provide good customer service and just said the wrong thing. We all understand you're not gay.
One time I asked some lady in her mid 20's if she had kids and ruined her entire day.
Calum Day
FPsychopath
nooneatall16
RequiemBelle

One time I asked some lady in her mid 20's if she had kids and ruined her entire day.

That's wierd. Maybe she thought you were implying that she was old? Who knows. People are wierd.
nooneatall16
At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**? Is straight

maybe she was just checking bc she was interested. Although that can be very offensive to some ppl.
It means she thinks you do men up the a**. 3nodding

heart
RequiemBelle

I'm here to goof off and act like a p***k in general. whee Just kidding. I'm just here to be a moron, and spam. Pick. whee

Yeah, it's not really the first, but I have my duties in the PP as well. confused It's a little slow now, and I'm not welcoming any new users at the moment.
FPsychopath
Calum Day
FPsychopath
nooneatall16
RequiemBelle

That's wierd. Maybe she thought you were implying that she was old? Who knows. People are wierd.
Yea, she was like 23-24 probably and I was just out of it that day. Trying to get email addresses for Borders email list and Im like "Wanna drop your email addy blah blah" and shes like "I dont have an email addy" so Im like "How about son or daughter?" and shes liek ":O..... I look old enough to have a son or daughter who uses the internet? You just ruined my day"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff