Welcome to Gaia! ::

nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
cry

I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything, I was just stating my opinion.

Besides, looking like or being a f** is not neccessarily a bad thing, at all.
Deus Beta
[.Mr.Bear.]
Look like a "f**"?
Racist b***h.

Homosexuals are their own race now?

rofl
the-other-one-out-there
Most likly it was the ******** yea, gay people love getting trashed on wine and wine coolers. They dont believe in anything harder.
Means she's an idiot and that obviously buying wine is something that you do when you're gay. Of course, if she had brain one...she might consider buying wine a little sophisticated and classy. You're metro, aren't you? 4laugh
Calum Day
KIRIHITO
nooneatall16
At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**?

It means you're good-looking, sophisticated and gorgeous. Take it as a compliment. wink
Not all faggots are good looking and sophisticated.

rofl It's a fact that haunts people - not everyone's good looking after all.
Ferrari_Carr
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
cry

I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything, I was just stating my opinion.

Besides, looking like or being a f** is not neccessarily a bad thing, at all.
Its not a good thing confused
KIRIHITO
Calum Day
KIRIHITO
nooneatall16
At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**?

It means you're good-looking, sophisticated and gorgeous. Take it as a compliment. wink
Not all faggots are good looking and sophisticated.

rofl It's a fact that haunts people - not everyone's good looking after all.
Then dont tell him just cause she thought he was gay, it means hes gorgeous, it just means he looks like a ******** fairy.
what were you wearing?? Because sometimes when men are dressed nice people assume they are gay (because we all know the stereotype that only gay men know how to dress to impress)

And so what? Some girl behind a counter somewhere thought you were gay. Big deal. People think i'm straight all the time, do i get offended? Nope, i just correct them and move on with my life.
im a 15 year old boy and yet every time i get on the phone and a telemarketer or somebody like that says good bye they say thank you for your time ma'am. IM A SIR!!!!!!! evil evil evil talk2hand talk2hand evil evil scream scream stare scream stare stressed stressed sweatdrop stressed evil evil talk2hand eek eek gonk gonk scream crying redface redface crying stressed confused confused cry cry
Deus Beta
[.Mr.Bear.]
Look like a "f**"?
Racist b***h.

Homosexuals are their own race now?

You mean you didn't know this? I thought everyone did.
rolleyes
[x]

People always think I'm a dyke.

Well, if they actually realize I'm a girl they do.
Most just assume I'm a boy.
keenan_dragon
im a 15 year old boy and yet every time i get on the phone and a telemarketer or somebody like that says good bye they say thank you for your time ma'am. IM A SIR!!!!!!! evil evil evil talk2hand talk2hand evil evil scream scream stare scream stare stressed stressed sweatdrop stressed evil evil talk2hand eek eek gonk gonk scream crying redface redface crying stressed confused confused cry cry

Haha, waiters always call me "Sir"... And they can see me... sweatdrop
Wine? eek Its the wine.
Why does your sexuality matter that much to her? So she thought you were buying something for you boyfriend. Kindly correct her that you were in fact, not. It's not like she was going to set you up with a gay friend just because she thought you were gay... Maybe you dressed nicely and she--being the presumptuous person she is--stereotyped you into the classic "I've got to look good for the rest of the world" gay attitude.

Also, just because you were offended that someone thought you were gay doesn't mean you have to prove it to the world that you're not by calling gay people "faggots." That's just discriminatory and rude. Please clean up your language.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff