Welcome to Gaia! ::

At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**? Is straight
If she thought you were good-lloking, she probably wouldn't have implied that you are sought out by men. Just a hunch.
Look like a "f**"?
Racist b***h.
*shrugs* Personally, I think it is all messed up, she was sterotyping you...You should have slapped her and told her you were straight.
It means she thinks you're gay.
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
rofl

ninja
What kind of wine were you buying? This might clear it up.
she probably knows you, and rumors go around school or town or McDonalds.
So yeah.
She probably thought you were gay.
nooneatall16
At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**?

It means you're good-looking, sophisticated and gorgeous. Take it as a compliment. wink
[.Mr.Bear.]
Look like a "f**"?
Racist b***h.
Its pregitious, not racist. Faggots arent a race.
Ferrari_Carr
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
cry
[.Mr.Bear.]
Look like a "f**"?
Racist b***h.

Homosexuals are their own race now?
KIRIHITO
nooneatall16
At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**?

It means you're good-looking, sophisticated and gorgeous. Take it as a compliment. wink
Not all faggots are good looking and sophisticated.
Most likly it was the wine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces