Sup. Think it would work?

No! It sucks! 0.34579439252336 34.6% [ 37 ]
Yes, Lets do this, NOW. 0.10280373831776 10.3% [ 11 ]
I'm undecided, some n00bs are funny. 0.34579439252336 34.6% [ 37 ]
i r teh noob an i say nu 0.20560747663551 20.6% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

[******** you.

I joined this site to make fun of people who talk like noobs and idiots who can't spell.

Don't you dare take that away from me.
Who said I WOULD petition this? I was just bringing it up as a discussion before I actually did anything, to see other peoples thoughts. People hate it as it is, everyone likes to jump on the bandwagon, so this is going down in flames. <3
Sackit
As much as I despise people who can't spell, half of Gaia's population are those people. Besides, people would just spell right for the test, and then sound retarded once they're in. It wouldn't stick.

Against.

Did you even read all of the first post?

Quote:
And finally, probably my most favourite.
A report post option that says something like "Bad spelling and grammar". It would get you banned from Gaia for atleast a week, and you'd have to retake a spelling and grammar test to get back on.
[******** you.

I joined this site to make fun of people who talk like noobs and idiots who can't spell.

Who said I WOULD petition this? I was just bringing it up as a discussion before I actually did anything, to see other peoples thoughts. People hate it as it is, everyone likes to jump on the bandwagon, so this is going down in flames. <3

Actually I typed that whole thing laughing.

It's not that people like to jump on the bandwagon, it's just.... well the GD is, as someone else once said, a multicultural ball of hate.
Same as everyone..
allot of people talked like a n00b on gaia when they got here..
Yet you can get accustomed to talking better than that.
I think a great deal of Gaia would dissappear into the chatterbox.... stare
[******** you.

Actually I typed that whole thing laughing.

It's not that people like to jump on the bandwagon, it's just.... well the GD is, as someone else once said, a multicultural ball of hate.
Haha, I agree with that. Hmm, maybe a revision of my idea is needed. Naaah, people would rage against me. D:
Thats a very bad idea.

Everyone is different and I personally dont mind if there are spelling mistakes or n00b writing on peoples posts.

You dont own Gaia, its kept going by all the people on here and you should treat everyone the same whether they choose to write normally or WheDDa DEy wAnNa RiTe StOoPiD LiKe DiS
lil_lulubell
Thats a very bad idea.

Everyone is different and I personally dont mind if there are spelling mistakes or n00b writing on peoples posts.

You dont own Gaia, its kept going by all the people on here and you should treat everyone the same whether they choose to write normally or WheDDa DEy wAnNa RiTe StOoPiD LiKe DiS

Good ma'am, I was PROPOSING the idea, not forcing it onto anyone. :/
Queensryche Mistress
Sounds stupid, and stuck up to me. stare Let people be who they want to be and ignore their posts.

3nodding
Sorry to be mean, but...

User Image

Practice what you preach: get a spellcheck.
nah that wouldnt work cause people would just pass the test then talk howeva the hell they wanted to
-Basking-In-Twilight-
lil_lulubell
Thats a very bad idea.

Good ma'am, I was PROPOSING the idea, not forcing it onto anyone. :/

Yes I know, and I was giving my opinion, I didnt mean it offensively so if you took it that way, i apologize.
penguin_010
Sorry to be mean, but...

User Image

i was waiting for this, but you/spellcheck didn't catch the misuse of "your" TWICE.
You would have failed your own test then. Spelling and grammar errors throughout your post.
pastethatyoulove
penguin_010
Sorry to be mean, but...

User Image

i was waiting for this, but you/spellcheck didn't catch the misuse of "your" TWICE.

That's an "ouch" for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces