Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinHawk
Caffinated Crush
When you were my age?
You were my age just two years ago, according to your profile.
I'm not some little 12 year old here on gaia,
I hope you checked my profile before responding to my post.
And yeah, I know that relationships can cause lack of trust,
believe me, I've been in a few iffy relationships,
and I'm currently in another one.
My boyfriend kindly told me something that makes me want to stop trusting him,
and he told me that what... three weeks ago?
But I still trust him to some extent reguardless,
and I still love him
Iffy relationships suck, I know.

I checked your profile, and I was serious. This life-crushing experience that I'm referring to happened last year.

I don't do well with betrayal, and this guy really just screwed me up when it comes to trust.

Okay. I wasn't sure. I've been told that phrase by people that are younger than me,
so I know some people obviously don't check profiles. xD

Ahh I see,
I'd dig deeper into it,
but that's wrong of me.
I'm very interested in what happens in other people's lives,
but I won't pry you for it.
I'd tell you what my boyfriend did that betrayed my trust so,
but it would have to be in a pm
because he is also on gaia and gets pissed off with me easily.

Screwed you up? I'm sorry to hear it was that bad,
even if I don't know exactly what happened to you.
Darkeenya
TinHawk

Darkeenya: I see your point, and I know that you weren't referring to this one in particular, but I'll have you know that I serve Hawkeye just as frequently as he serves me. It's more of a "as long as you're going that way" kinda thing 3nodding

I don't doubt that at all. Your guys' relationship is really none of my business either way, so like I said, it was a more "relationships in general" thing. domokun

My posts keep coming out more sardonic than anything.
I think it's because I can't figure out this stupid crappy CD burning programme.
TinHawk
Darkeenya
TinHawk

Darkeenya: I see your point, and I know that you weren't referring to this one in particular, but I'll have you know that I serve Hawkeye just as frequently as he serves me. It's more of a "as long as you're going that way" kinda thing 3nodding

I don't doubt that at all. Your guys' relationship is really none of my business either way, so like I said, it was a more "relationships in general" thing. domokun

My posts keep coming out more sardonic than anything.
I think it's because I can't figure out this stupid crappy CD burning programme.

I gave up on burning CDs a loooong time ago for the same problem. rofl
Darkeenya
Hawkeye_GGK
Darkeenya
TinHawk

It can't be all bad considering she's posting on GAIA from the computer I built her while she's sitting right behind me in Our apartment she moved 3,000 miles to come live in. pirate

Does the computer have DSL? surprised

rofl
The computer And the user.

WINK!
Anything except sex (if I was forced, then it would just prove that the other person just wants my body), drugs (if he really loved me, he wouldn't want to harm me), and cheating.

</3 Liam
Caffinated Crush
TinHawk
Caffinated Crush
When you were my age?
You were my age just two years ago, according to your profile.
I'm not some little 12 year old here on gaia,
I hope you checked my profile before responding to my post.
And yeah, I know that relationships can cause lack of trust,
believe me, I've been in a few iffy relationships,
and I'm currently in another one.
My boyfriend kindly told me something that makes me want to stop trusting him,
and he told me that what... three weeks ago?
But I still trust him to some extent reguardless,
and I still love him
Iffy relationships suck, I know.

I checked your profile, and I was serious. This life-crushing experience that I'm referring to happened last year.

I don't do well with betrayal, and this guy really just screwed me up when it comes to trust.

Okay. I wasn't sure. I've been told that phrase by people that are younger than me,
so I know some people obviously don't check profiles. xD

Ahh I see,
I'd dig deeper into it,
but that's wrong of me.
I'm very interested in what happens in other people's lives,
but I won't pry you for it.
I'd tell you what my boyfriend did that betrayed my trust so,
but it would have to be in a pm
because he is also on gaia and gets pissed off with me easily.

Screwed you up? I'm sorry to hear it was that bad,
even if I don't know exactly what happened to you.

Short version:
Tons of cheating (cheating on other gfs with me, and then on me with newer girls), creepy profiling (all the girls looked and acted like me), and the fact that the person that I thought he was didn't even exist. He had created a persona specific to my "type." So basically, I fell in love with an illusion.
Very disheartening.
TinHawk
Aeger Salus
TinHawk
Aeger Salus
As i read that one word came into my head *crack.* That seems a little one sided doing something only one of you likes...you shouldn't have to say sorry just because your likes and dislikes aren't always the same. Your whipped like a puppy in my view, unles you were a jerk then i can see it. But getting huffy over "you don't like my show?!?" is just pain idiotic.

I would just ask to do something we both liked insted of been such a tyrant. Thats just my view and I',m as lickly to hold someones head underwater then i am to jump in cold water for them...I'm a b***h like that. In short....*WHIPPED*

He was being a jerk because his game was more important than hanging out with me.
I don't force him to watch a show he doesn't like. I wanted him to watch that particular episode because it held a meaning that I wanted to convey to him.
I love it when people form opinions based on little knowledge.

Not to mention that the thread isn't about what he did. What he did was an example. The point of this thread is asking about experiences.

It was just my point a of view...i didn't mean it to sound hostle. I totaly understand that you should not have to time-share with games, and i did say it was understandable if there was the jerk factor involved. I do agree. Besides it is imposable to do something and not form an opinion its a built in reaction. Now with more information i understand beter and my "opinion" has changed to: thats sounds fair. But you must be realistic, i can only have a bias opinion with only one side, don't persecute me for it. Further more it still seems like a heartwarming yet useless set of events and i responded with my feelings as such sans any hostle coments. I wouldn't be is a sitation like that because i do find it useless and i still wanted to share my view so i based it on his example because i don't have one of my own to offer.

I didn't mean for that to sound as hostile as it did. It was supposed to be more sarcastic than anything. sweatdrop
So was mine, it so hard to be sarcastic without implement tones...it jusy sound harsh...the internet is the killer of scarcastic tones. They would be smart to make a sarcastic font. Untill then, truce.
Hawkeye_GGK
Darkeenya
Hawkeye_GGK
Darkeenya
TinHawk

It can't be all bad considering she's posting on GAIA from the computer I built her while she's sitting right behind me in Our apartment she moved 3,000 miles to come live in. pirate

rofl

WINK!

HARHARHARRR.

I don't get it. D:>
Darkeenya
HARHARHARRR.

Dick Sucking Lips
Darkeenya
Hawkeye_GGK
Darkeenya

rofl

WINK!

HARHARHARRR.

I'll have to tell you about it when you're older, dear.

*Pets*
Darkeenya
Hawkeye_GGK
Darkeenya
Hawkeye_GGK
Darkeenya
TinHawk

rofl

WINK!

HARHARHARRR.

OMG I do.
Lmao xD
Wow, lol. Um... not quite sure how to take those last couple comments, so I'm going to say they are supposed to be humorous, yes?
TinHawk
Darkeenya
HARHARHARRR.

Dick Sucking Lips

I have never heard of that before.

I feel so out of the loop.

D:

Quote:
I'll have to tell you about it when you're older, dear.

*Pets*

I'm legal in IL okayz so wuteva manz. talk2hand
Hawkeye_GGK
That would be Tin, since she'd get to feed both sides of her personality with hawtness.

And then I have to put up with two periods in one household. crying

I'm not that bad when I'm on the rag. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas