Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Pessimistic Optimist]
Aww~ <3

I'd do it for like..one person. He'd ask me to just for fun, but if he saw me seriously considering it he'd be like NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT YOU'LL GET SICK!

And then he'd be mad at me if I did it. Well, not mad, but sad at me. And really super apologetic.

I miss him.

Love,
~[PO]

If he got sick, he would be able to stay home with my newly unemployed a**, and I would baby him. biggrin
That kind of reminds me of some of the events that occured last night with me, my girlfriend, and some of our friends.

We have a habit of going to Denny's at 1 in the morning, and they have a tendency to put the most God awful s**t in their drinks and offering it to me.

Of course, they had to come up with a slimy witch's brew of ketchup, salt, pepper, water, and to top it all off, my girlfriend ashed her smoke in it.

It made me gag just looking at it, but I had to at least take a swig of it after she teased me about it and called me a p***y.

I still want to hurl.
scorn
do you actually use your online handles in reality? because if so i find that insanely creepy

anyways, i crack the whip, my biggest sacrifice is doing the dishes
if the SO doesn't meet my constant demands he is punished
and by punished i mean cut off from my tempting affections
it's a twatty thing to do, i know, but it's tried and true
I suppose that works if your boyfriend is a complete loser with no self respect. If works for both of you and he doesn't mind being a little b***h, I say "Hutspah" to you.

I think there should be quite a bit more "Give and Take" in a truly healthy relationship, but some people are meant to be the red-headed stepchild to someone.
Dharma and Greg is a bit humorous at times. Especially the puppets in the attic episode. If she dumped you for a television show, I would be a little careful of yourself. I guess to myself, it does not sound like you are in a stable relationship. Although if I were in your situation, I would probably jump in the pool. Nice show of bravery.

Original Noob

10,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lol im used to my boyfriend doing ALL SORTS of crap that most girlfriends would get extremely pissed about. If I asked him to jump in the pool he would have been like "FACK NO." and went back in to watch TV.
Scabby Bee
I like TinHawk, but she seems too smart to watch Dharma and Greg. Maybe she was just testing you to see what you would say.

crying
I like that show.. and I like Sex and the City, and I like Will and Grace... and I like Phil Collins' music... and Charmed and Passions...

I just like campy sitcoms and dramas. And Phil Collins makes me feel all warm inside! So shut up! crying gonk
Smokey McHobo
That kind of reminds me of some of the events that occured last night with me, my girlfriend, and some of our friends.

We have a habit of going to Denny's at 1 in the morning, and they have a tendency to put the most God awful s**t in their drinks and offering it to me.

Of course, they had to come up with a slimy witch's brew of ketchup, salt, pepper, water, and to top it all off, my girlfriend ashed her smoke in it.

It made me gag just looking at it, but I had to at least take a swig of it after she teased me about it and called me a p***y.

I still want to hurl.

So you are a p***y.

Or you're pussywhipped, at least. lol
Smokey McHobo

I still want to hurl.
In that situation, you make the "Drinky-Drinky" motion with your hands and proclaim how you're obviously France, because you only drink wine.

When they stop oggling you with sheer awe and get back to remembering what they wanted you to do, you could have had time to signal to the waitress to remove the concoction.

If that doesn't work, run from the table screaming, "They're trying to turn my stomach into a dirty bomb!"
Aw, widdle Hawkie-chan is so cyoot. 4laugh

(10 cool points for you, manz. rofl )
TinHawk
[Pessimistic Optimist]
Aww~ <3

I'd do it for like..one person. He'd ask me to just for fun, but if he saw me seriously considering it he'd be like NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT YOU'LL GET SICK!

And then he'd be mad at me if I did it. Well, not mad, but sad at me. And really super apologetic.

I miss him.

Love,
~[PO]

If he got sick, he would be able to stay home with my newly unemployed a**, and I would baby him. biggrin

If he got sick?

Noo, I meant. He'd tell ME to jump in, and then I'd get sick. Well, he thinks I'd get sick. He always thinks I'll get sick.

Love,
~[PO]
TinHawk
Scabby Bee
I like TinHawk, but she seems too smart to watch Dharma and Greg. Maybe she was just testing you to see what you would say.

crying
I like that show.. and I like Sex and the City, and I like Will and Grace... and I like Phil Collins' music... and Charmed and Passions...

I just like campy sitcoms and dramas. And Phil Collins makes me feel all warm inside! So shut up! crying gonk

It's okay... I also like Sex and the City...
And...
I used to watch Full House. gonk heart
Quite sweet of you.
Scabby Bee
TinHawk
Scabby Bee

crying

It's okay... I also like Sex and the City...
And...
I used to watch Full House. gonk heart

I liked Jesse's mullet.

Pessi:
I know, but I was just saying... maybe he would take care of you, if you got sick wink
As i read that one word came into my head *crack.* That seems a little one sided doing something only one of you likes...you shouldn't have to say sorry just because your likes and dislikes aren't always the same. Your whipped like a puppy in my view, unles you were a jerk then i can see it. But getting huffy over "you don't like my show?!?" is just pain idiotic.

I would just ask to do something we both liked insted of been such a tyrant. Thats just my view and I',m as lickly to hold someones head underwater then i am to jump in cold water for them...I'm a b***h like that. In short....*WHIPPED* but thats not always a bad thing...it means you care.
xD
Wow, wish I had a guy like that.
I wouldn't do that, though...

Good luck with that relationship of yours!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff