Welcome to Gaia! ::

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
eh I don't ever notice that. neutral
Snookims
Yes, because Gaia is serious buisness.
But really, it is the internet don't put much of a worry to it.

Discussing =/= Worrying.
I don't think I'm really labled as anything
WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR MIND

no but yes.
neonseastarz
eh I don't ever notice that. neutral

I see them in almost every thread I see.
Well.... what's my sigg say about me... there's a link and a pictire of a guy in a dress and that's it...
Tengo un gato grande in mis pantalones
Uber Ninja
Tengo un gato grande in mis pantalones
something with... the word big... and pants... maybe the word cat.

Pandora Talie's Husband

Blessed Paladin

3,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
FLCL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *goes balistic* *whips out the ultimate weapon* *thrashes about like a maniac*

*dies*

Liberal Explorer

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What I don't get is how all these people can tell the different J-rock artists apart. They all look the same to me sweatdrop Sure, they have some good music out there, but really... "*point* IT'S KAGAMOSHIHIROSHAMA! He's almost as adorable as Hitroinanikokorono!"
Happy Kaiba!
What I don't get is how all these people can tell the different J-rock artists apart. They all look the same to me sweatdrop Sure, they have some good music out there, but really... "*point* IT'S KAGAMOSHIHIROSHAMA! He's almost as adorable as Hitroinanikokorono!"

.__.
That made NO sense what so ever
Article
If they have J-rock s**t in their sig, they tend to be really ******** annoying and sometimes unbelievably ignorant. Maybe it's the Japanophile aspect.

Don't take this personally if you're one of these people or know someone that fits-- I don't mean it to be a forward offense. It's just something I happened to notice, coincidence or not.

And they always try to talk to each other in threads. As if it's some kind of chatroom. "Oh, you like Miyavi too???" That kind of s**t. It's against the GD rules, by the way, though it's a rather silly rule of sorts.

I'm sure people apply some label to me, too. "Oh, he's wearing peasant clothes and talks about smartass things, he must be a troll." That's a reputation that's been hitting me hard since... ever, I guess.

How are you labeled as a Gaian?

Do you label other Gaians?

No one has ever labeled me on here or mentioned the thought to me.
I don't label anybody. WE ARE NOT SOUP!!!

Liberal Gaian

xboomx
[-Love-]
I hate labels...

they are for soup cans... sad sad

You. I love you for that responce!

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash