Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love labels. It makes it easier to sort all the drones.
Happy Kaiba!
What I don't get is how all these people can tell the different J-rock artists apart. They all look the same to me sweatdrop Sure, they have some good music out there, but really... "*point* IT'S KAGAMOSHIHIROSHAMA! He's almost as adorable as Hitroinanikokorono!"

rofl

I like Jrock, and I can tell them apart... but

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE FREAK OUT WHEN THEY SEE A JROCKER!

Like holy s**t, calm down. You are on the internet and you are most likely going to find at LEAST 100 other people out there that know who they are.
I doubt anyone labels me.. o.O I fit into my own group, honestly..

I only label people with adjectives, and by each person.

And for people who mentioned it earlier; yes, the Pillows has AMAZING music. ^_^
-Panty.Waste-
I don't label anybody. WE ARE NOT SOUP!!!

Mmm....soup..
I don't think I'm labeled as a Gaian. I guess some people might think I'm rich because I have a Nitemare Headband but that's not true.
Miss Riddle
I like j-rock.
And I dont believe that I'm annoying at all.
:/

User Image
Trust me, you are.
People are grouped into three catagories for me: Friends, Random People, and Ew I Hate That Person.
So far no one has labeled me on Gaia since I got here.

Thankfully.
I dunno...No one has really labeled me. I don't really label them either.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

A troll with a devil's tail? That would be one stupid troll. Don't worry about it people have named me troll as well. rolleyes
Like a Bat Out of Hell
I don't know what a superhero imposter/a*****e would be labelled as...

Anyway: I tend not to label people.

I just seperate people into 3 broad categories; People who are friends, people who are okay, and people who are on my ignore list.

That's it.

same. Labeling people is stupid. The only way I 'label' people is by how tey treat me: friend, i know you, and really mean/annoying/stupid
~*DoN't LaBeL mE iM nOt a SoUpCaN*~

the truth is
youre gonna label people
its human nature
japanophiles tend to be ignorant, not all of them are, but alot are, so we make genralizations.
people who make potentional flame baiting threads all the time tend to be labeled as trolls, especially if they don't use their normal account, they arent always trolls, but ussually are, so we make a generalization
man i wish you guys would shut up about labels
i like jrock.
i don't advertise it, but i like it.

i tend to shy away from people with anime characters or tons of numbers in their names.
i'm prejudiced.
sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas