Welcome to Gaia! ::

what should I do?

stay friend...no...not that close 0.89230769230769 89.2% [ 116 ]
go away 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Go have mad hot butt sex with him.
should it matter? you guys were friends from the start, so something like that shouldnt bother you, unless you hated gays.
be supportive of him and stay friends its not like he will try to molest u when he knows you r straight
If you're gonna give up a good friend because he's gay and only because he's gay, then I don't think it's very smart of you. One of my friends recently found out that his best friend of 5 years was gay, and they're still close (but not that close).
Stay his friend. But if he tries to feel up on you and look at you in a more than friendly manner, I wouldn't wanna friend that gets a hard erect p***s everytime he looks at me. Just think, the next time he tackles you in football, it might be to just cop a quick feel.

If his gayness is directed elsewehre it's fine. If it's turned towards you, run the ******** away. Either make him be straight, or kick him to the curb.
Who cares?
He's still your friend.

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
If you truly are a friend, you would still see him in the same light even if he came out of the closet. Things don't have to be different, really.

Tell him that you respect him as a person, and that you admire his courage(that is, if you mean it sincerely... if you're freaked, just don't say anything that would make you look stupid and homophobic.)
.... you shouldnt have to do anything
He's refering to me. I'm not gay. mad
I hate you poll. gonk

Your friend is gay? Go shopping! 3nodding
Lonzell
Stay his friend. But if he tries to feel up on you and look at you in a more than friendly manner, I wouldn't wanna friend that gets a hard erect p***s everytime he looks at me. Just think, the next time he tackles you in football, it might be to just cop a quick feel.

If his gayness is directed elsewehre it's fine. If it's turned towards you, run the ******** away. Either make him be straight, or kick him to the curb.

Thats quite terrible, indeed. gonk

If he did look at him, it just means he likes him, big ******** whoop.

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
What does it matter if your friend is gay? Does that make him less than the friend that you've known for a lifetime?
fishphlem
What should I do?

Snoogle Entertainments

~ heart ~
confused Nothing
If the person was really your "freind" then neither of you would care whether or not they were gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff