Welcome to Gaia! ::

what should I do?

stay friend...no...not that close 0.89230769230769 89.2% [ 116 ]
go away 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

nothing... they are still the same person.....whether they are gay or not should not matter
hi thar

buttsecks

Angelic Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
well treat the same as you would of before you knew, it shouldn't be any different.

Nothing.
If he wants to be gay,
let him be.

oh and uhm,
comment my profile plzkthnxbaaiii

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Okay man, this is what you do. Nothing....
fishphlem
What should I do?

Snoogle Entertainments

How about don't give a damn and accept him since he is your friend.

Or you can just sew your bumhole shut, just in case...
I'm going to agree with most of the other posters and say there isn't anything you should need to do, this friend is still the same person. All you need to do is remain a good friend and be supportive and understanding, especially when your friend decides to come out to the parents, that'll be a stressor...

Festive Trash

Stay friends. It'd be dumb for you to get rid of him/her just because that person is homosexual.
HAVE LOTS OF HAWT BOYSEX WITH HIM!

surprised
Oh come on dude, What the bloody ********. Your friend never came onto you did he? If he is any sort of good friend he will understand your not gay and he will leave you alone. Just because he is gay doesnt mean he is less of a friend then before you knew he was gay. I have about 2 gay friends and about 2 Bisexual friends, a about 8 straight friends. I honestly dont care about there sexual preferance, so much as if they are decent people, and believe me, there are very few decent people in the world
Act really awkward around him and make accidental, uncomfortable comments about homosexuality during serious situations.
Do him up the bum. mad
uhm..remain friends dumby, it's not like he's gonna a** rape you.
they were ur friend before u knew so keep the friendship nothing should change ..unless they told u because they want a relationship with u..then u have to make a hard dission
Lady_Donkey
uhm..remain friends dumby, it's not like he's gonna a** rape you.

According to the Republican party, he will...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff