Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

?

I agree 0.51428571428571 51.4% [ 36 ]
I don't agree 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

[This is directed to the debators of the GD]

I honestly do. All you do is yell back and forth at eachother. You start or enter discussions with NO intention of being open-minded in the least; so the discussions are useless. They're just big riot rooms where the issue will never be resolved, and despite KNOWING that it will never be resolved, you still throw your opinions around.
I fully expect some of you to yell at me about this, curse me out, troll, or some other s**t. But hey, thats ok. Thats part of what classifies you as a human. You're an a*****e you fit right in. Some of you will read this and go "well you're a human too, so that means you're an a*****e too!" And those some of you will be correct. I AM an a*****e. I started this thread after all, didn't I?
But I make SOME effort to not be. Not as much as I could. But then I'm a lazy a*****e. But generally, the point I'm trying to make is this... I'm an a*****e, yes; but so are all of you, and I HATE assholes. Hate myself? Yep. Hate that I'm an a*****e. PEOPLE SUCK!!

Thank you. heart 3nodding

Caedes
Fluoxetine
WHAT YOU DOIN' RIGHT NOW SWEETIE PIE?

Read the whole thing before you reply. Put brain in gear, THEN speak. 3nodding

Caedes
Tohomito
And here we have Exhibit A: The closed-minded ranter

YES! But no, I'm more open-minded. I'd be happy for someone to come in and say something intelligent.

Caedes
AT-MOS
Caedes
You start or enter discussions with NO intention of being open-minded in the least

That's not just GD, that's human nature.

My point exactly.

Caedes
Watermelon_Condom
But she admitted she was being hypocritical. o.o I know I can be close minded, though I try not to be, I usually get close minded when I get pissed of and stuborn like. But for the most part I love people's opinions, I usually end up walking away with a new view point form a good discussion. After the yelling of course. <3

heart

Caedes
Blissful Oblivion
Wall of text. talk2hand

What are you doing in the GD? You want the Chatterbox.

Caedes
TheSpleen
Awww. How sweet. I hate you, too, dear.

heart
You're an idiot.
I hate you too. heart

Diamond Sage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.i wanna guy with lips like morphine...

neutral

...blow a kiss that leaves me gaspingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caedes
You start or enter discussions with NO intention of being open-minded in the least

That's not just GD, that's human nature.
I have no intention of being open-minded in THIS discussion.
Fluoxetine

Read the whole thing before you reply. Put brain in gear, THEN speak. 3nodding

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
ironic, no?
rofl
Wall of text. talk2hand
I agree with you for the most part. But I debate in GD, only thing is, Im open minded about it, I encourage people to convince me that Im wrong, just as long as I walk away with what is the more sensible view on things smile
But she admitted she was being hypocritical. o.o I know I can be close minded, though I try not to be, I usually get close minded when I get pissed of and stuborn like. But for the most part I love people's opinions, I usually end up walking away with a new view point form a good discussion. After the yelling of course. <3
Tohomito

YES! But no, I'm more open-minded. I'd be happy for someone to come in and say something intelligent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff