Welcome to Gaia! ::

self conclusion
50s Housewife
self conclusion
50s Housewife
Girls who don't shave are just as bad as girls who don't cook.
Your siggy pic is adorable <3 (http://tektek.org/?r=2054) << that one

I can't tell which one it was since it's a randosig.

What did it look like? 4laugh

UMMMM LOL let me try to remember, I realized it was a randosig after I posted, haha. Someone was sitting on a couch & you were bringing something out to him. He was reading the Newspaper ^_^

Oh yeah I LOVE that picture. I wish I had one like that of me and CH but the artist stopped taking commissions. D:
I think that people should do whatever they like - if a girl doesn't want to shave, that's up to her. She should be free to be comfortable in her body in any way she wants.

Though, saying that, I don't find it attractive. D:
50s Housewife
self conclusion
50s Housewife
self conclusion
50s Housewife
Girls who don't shave are just as bad as girls who don't cook.
Your siggy pic is adorable <3 (http://tektek.org/?r=2054) << that one

I can't tell which one it was since it's a randosig.

What did it look like? 4laugh

UMMMM LOL let me try to remember, I realized it was a randosig after I posted, haha. Someone was sitting on a couch & you were bringing something out to him. He was reading the Newspaper ^_^

Oh yeah I LOVE that picture. I wish I had one like that of me and CH but the artist stopped taking commissions. D:

Aww, yeah I wish I had some avi art. My friend here in RL can draw & so I'm trying to get her into drawing Avi art. She's new to Gaia though, so she's just getting used to everything.
Ew. It's so gross. There's this girl in my school, She doesn't shave her legs, but she wears shorts all the time.

...She's got really dark leg-hair. x.X:;

It's disturbing.

And, Of course I would give my daughter a razor if she needed to start shaving, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't. My mother gave me one when I had to start....-shrugs-
I remember one time this girl showed me her armpit hair for some god awful reason.

Never talked to her again, it was so disgusting...
Call me old fashioned but womanly body hair is the devil.

Nothing tightens your sphincter like girl under arm hair.

Invisible Hunter

I don't shave. Neither does I cook.

Gracious Sage

Shaving your armpits is something necessary. The hair will keep the sweat and you would probably have to wash very often. It's so unpleasant to see some hair in those places, it's againts all good taste. sweatdrop
I am utterly repulsed by body hair in general, so I shave my underarms every day. My mother gave me a razor when I was about.. 13? I've never looked back since.
I wear t-shirts in the Winter too, I don't like the ridiculous jumpers around at the Winter now, they don't cover ANYTHING. Eurgh.

My sis has started getting BO, and I spray her all over whenever she walks out of her room now, because I can't stand the smell.

I have issues.
Neo X-Death
I remember one time this girl showed me her armpit hair for some god awful reason.

Never talked to her again, it was so disgusting...
gonk
to not shave your armpits is a personal; descision. it shows rthta a woman is strong she withstands peer pressure from people like you *cough cough*. Its to show that we will not conform to the magazine gierls and that we respect our natural bodies. Respect the flower children!
I never had to ask my mum. She told me to start. I didn't even realise that I had to. Ahh good times. It's funny because me 'pits is where I shave, an d not my legs. My legs have like virtually no hair, but it's different for me armpits. xD
I dont shave my armpits
I dont have any hair there eek
But I have hair where it should be
Meaning Im just better than you pirate
Ew just ew, like, walk out the door ew.

I shave my eek
Not shaving is scary, once I saw this half nekid man and he was like woh! A wolly mammoth! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff