Welcome to Gaia! ::

I never bothered asking my mom for razors.
I just started shaving my legs when I was 10 or so.
Because I was bored.
And I had no armpit hair yet.
But once I saw any out-of-place hair, it was gone.
Lol, that's hilarious...
I only shave when i find in neccesary...like when im going somewhere nice and i need to where something short..or w/e
I shave my armpits
Demon_Kid_Kazuru
biscuit tec
i quite respect people who don't shave at
all, and are able to walk around as normal
and not have a single worry about how
'nasty' they look.

infact, it makes me wish
i wasn't so insecure.

User Image

Same here. I shave, but I let some hair grow...just not alot...I don't see what's so wrong with it...it's just natrual hair that everyone has on their body.

User Image

I worry about how nasty I look but I still dont shave much.. My armpit hair I like gone because I think it makes me sweat more. My leg hair is never too bad though, and my pubic hair.. meh, I'll shave it if my boyfriend wants but I kinda like it. I wont let it get in the way of me getting sex though.
D;
Ewie.
Maybe it's stereotypical, but I find it rather gross if girls don't shave the pit hair.
Its Unanimous!
Demon_Kid_Kazuru
biscuit tec
i quite respect people who don't shave at
all, and are able to walk around as normal
and not have a single worry about how
'nasty' they look.

infact, it makes me wish
i wasn't so insecure.

User Image

Same here. I shave, but I let some hair grow...just not alot...I don't see what's so wrong with it...it's just natrual hair that everyone has on their body.

User Image

I worry about how nasty I look but I still dont shave much.. My armpit hair I like gone because I think it makes me sweat more. My leg hair is never too bad though, and my pubic hair.. meh, I'll shave it if my boyfriend wants but I kinda like it. I wont let it get in the way of me getting sex though.

User Image

I still don't see what's so gross about hair..I mean, I can understand if people have furry coat legs, but a lil fuzz?

User Image
atak of da wierd hat!!!
Demon_Kid_Kazuru
Lip Service!
Please don't
say that word around me
Kthx.

Which word? And who are you talking to? (it helps to quote posts, guy)

The
Underarm word.
Its so repulsive.
Yeah, I could have quoted,
but I just didn't want to.
My brother and I once had this discussion. I had a girlfriend dump me for a skinny chewbacca version of me. And so we went on about how there were some areas in Europe where women didn't shave. (My brother brought this up, btw) And I had a hrd time telling him that not all European women had fuzzy armpits.

At any rate, It's not too gross if you groom accordingly (ie, don't STINK), and wear clothes over it.

Okay, I lied. It's gross. I don't even like the jungles that grow down below.
My mom gave me a razor when I was nine. I freaked out until I learned how to shave without hurting myself.
My boyfriend shaved his armpits and legs today. Yea it was weird. Anyways I am all for people not being hairy like wal-mart costumers. Nobody wants to see that s**t. It's icky because it's smelly.
I dont know, this may be just me and the people I know, but it seems kids in their early teens are oblivious to their personal hygene. I actually had my mom corner me in the bathroom and MAKE me shave my pits (after that, always did it by myself) and I know my brother and his friends are reluctant to bathe. I seem to remember a lot of fear of the shower, actually, when I was 13.

I think it's just a normal kid thing.
50s Housewife
Girls who don't shave are just as bad as girls who don't cook.

I love you. heart
Why do you care if someone likes their furry armpits? What if they're making a statement? Or... it's against their religion? I shave mine, but I also believe that people should do whatever the ******** they want and not be questioned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff