Welcome to Gaia! ::

bulimic_biscuits
I can braid my armpit hair!

;D

OK OKOK OKOKOKOKOKOKOK Ok.........................girl guy thing ok w/e you are sooo so so so disgusting im about to barfup my lasagna
I shave whenever i need to... whether its summer or winter cause pit hair IS gross... i can stand girls who dont tho... but i personally wouldnt go anywhere w/o shaving my pits... luckily, i dont need to too often, so its not SO much of a hassle.
Legs are a completley different story. those i dont rly shave in the winter, but in the summer generally once a weak. if i miss a few hairs its no big deal cause my leg and arm hair is generally a very very light brown or a dirty blond (unlike my head hair, which is completley brown).. plus its thin so its hard to notice too much anyway... as for other girls, im ok unless they look like wolverines.
i don't care if girls have body hair- girls are girls and they're hot xp

but on me- i like having facial and bodyhair
50s Housewife
Girls who don't shave are just as bad as girls who don't cook.
You'r just a perfect housewife aren't you.
50s Housewife
Girls who don't shave are just as bad as girls who don't cook.

I don't cook.
But I do shave. stare
i
shave
when
im
bored
redface
I like the hardcore skin-head look. No hair.
CexyRandaurface
bulimic_biscuits
I can braid my armpit hair!

;D

OK OKOK OKOKOKOKOKOKOK Ok.........................girl guy thing ok w/e you are sooo so so so disgusting im about to barfup my lasagna

she was probably joking xd if someone never shaved in ther life they probably still couldn't braid it. xp
My mum doesn't let me shave..

[ i do anyway mind you ]

she says 'because once you start you cant stop '

im not really sure why thats a good reason not too..

but their you go..

i started because.. well.. not sure why.. i just felt very uncomfortable about the way i looked.. and pressure from other people too..

mmm..
Spider Bloody Jerusalem
Everyone knows that the wookie look is in.

LMAO rofl

YES people shave!! please guys too LOL sweatdrop
when I see guys with furry pits (and my friends think this too) that it's absolutely disgusting.

SHAVE, PEOPLE!
Did you know that the media only relatively recently created this "oh my god, female body hair is DISGUSTING!" thing?

It's not really all that gross, you're just brainwashed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff