Welcome to Gaia! ::

VPhoenix
fabifly
Enter My Hatred
By definition: YOU ARE WRONG.

Faith means belief with out evidance. But we have evidance in that aspect. So you, Sir, are most WRONG.

Actually, he's not. Because by that definition, like he said, they are having faith in science, in a way that there is no evidence: For example, it's kind of hard to have evidence to prove that you exist because all the evidence you have is sort of limited (like you occupy mass for instance - but that's just real to you. You don't even know that your mass exists.) There's no way you can prove that you even exist, therefore you're having faith (without evidence) in the "scientific fact" that you "occupy mass" and do exist.
You do realize you actually proved him correct, since Science has a limit to what it can prove in a way it has to have in a way "faith" since there is no evidence matter tuy exists, we simply believe that it does.
I think that's what she was saying.
Enter My Hatred
fabifly
Enter My Hatred

Faith means belief with out evidance. But we have evidance in that aspect. So you, Sir, are most WRONG.

Actually, he's not. Because by that definition, like he said, they are having faith in science, in a way that there is no evidence: For example, it's kind of hard to have evidence to prove that you exist because all the evidence you have is sort of limited (like you occupy mass for instance - but that's just real to you. You don't even know that your mass exists.) There's no way you can prove that you even exist, therefore you're having faith (without evidence) in the "scientific fact" that you "occupy mass" and do exist.

I don't believe I exist, and I don't believe that I don't.
It is one of my Princibles: "You don't know, so don't pretend you know."
Belief and Faith are TWO diferent things, just so you know.
In a way, cause faith is kind f like unquestionable acceptance of a belief. Like someone can believe god exists, but not have faith in god.
VPhoenix
Enter My Hatred
fabifly
Enter My Hatred

I don't believe I exist, and I don't believe that I don't.
It is one of my Princibles: "You don't know, so don't pretend you know."
Belief and Faith are TWO diferent things, just so you know.
In a way, cause faith is kind f like unquestionable acceptance of a belief. Like someone can believe god exists, but not have faith in god.
Very true. I know people who believe God exists and hate Him.
Like I believe in some of the things science says, but do not have faith in it lol xp Got to love being a geologist and a christian all at the same time.
VPhoenix
Like I believe in some of the things science says, but do not have faith in it lol xp Got to love being a geologist and a christian all at the same time.
I'm glad that you have found something fulfilling to put faith in, and this comment is not out of line, but let's avoid a religious debate here. This is philosophy.

User Image
Ok, no worries there I was just merely commenting on the fact on how times science and religon can conflict with one another, and also completement each other all at the same time.
*tries to think of other faith related matters* ninja
lol rofl I still need to see that movie
ok, now that was really good
VPhoenix
ok, now that was really good
Too clever. What will they think of next?
wall of text

aint going through that
yoou got me, but if you like those you should look up orly owl pics those are pretty damn funny too, well have chemistry class here, so got to run, chao mi amigos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff