Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sendako
Super 88
But think: Would America be a better place if the Native Americans kept living there and Europeans never came?
Prolly not. We would probably be a third-world country or something close.

gee, thats a real compliment to native americans....
seriously, native americans had it right until europe ******** everything up.
Lucifersdisciple
Super 88
WellzY
Super 88
This is why I wonder why America is still thought of as "THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHO HAS ONLY LOST ONE WAR(vietnam war, cuz Vietnam DID go Communist, am I right?)

I wouldn't call the Korean War much of a success either.
True, very true.

and war of 1812 was more of stalemate, the british couldve kicked our a** but they had some problems in the west indies and europe what with Napoleon and all

And your War of Independance might not have gone so well without French support.

But then you sort of prevented Russia from occupying them after WWII.

I dunno, I suppose it cancels out.
Sendako
Super 88
But think: Would America be a better place if the Native Americans kept living there and Europeans never came?
Prolly not. We would probably be a third-world country or something close.

gee, thats a real compliment to native americans....
No, really.
The Native Americans would just be "INFERIOR" to Europeans.
And have tons of factories and things made in their property by Europeans.
And get money they don't even know how to use for working for 1 cent over minimun wage at polluted factories.

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'ts not our fault! You decided to be indipendant, not us.

Lol this thread made me laugh, sawwy.
yes i love america but dont you think its unfair when we make mistakes to blame it on an entire different country if we make a decision we make it as a country not a world.
Jadey153
I'ts not our fault! You decided to be indipendant, not us.

Lol this thread made me laugh, sawwy.
i agree with you 3nodding
tinnitinybopper
yes i love america but dont you think its unfair when we make mistakes to blame it on an entire different country if we make a decision we make it as a country not a world.
you see?! this is exactly why we can't achieve world peace! because everyone's all like "hey! self-responsibility!" well i don't buy it. it's everyone else's fault but my own for anything that may occur in life!
hello wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domokun oh no a man eating poopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bid you farewell!!!
Pssh, england has alot of trees and grass.
C:
Please, not page stretches gonk .
Levadicus
tinnitinybopper
you see?! this is exactly why we can't achieve world peace! because everyone's all like "hey! self-responsibility!" well i don't buy it. it's everyone else's fault but my own for anything that may occur in life!
ok ill use a metaphore the world is like a house each country has a individual room if that room gets dirty and grimy and nasty it would not be another countrys fault would it.
tinnitinybopper
Levadicus
tinnitinybopper
ok ill use a metaphore the world is like a house each country has a individual room if that room gets dirty and grimy and nasty it would not be another countrys fault would it.
well... yea. that's how everything works these days.
Levadicus
tinnitinybopper
Levadicus
tinnitinybopper
well... yea. that's how everything works these days.
no obviously not in my household
politik is dead
I dont hate America , im just not very fond of it .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff