Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should DSS take this woman's child away?

Oh. Yeah. 0.43965517241379 44.0% [ 51 ]
No. That wasn't child abuse! 0.26724137931034 26.7% [ 31 ]
DSS should give me gold. 0.29310344827586 29.3% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Robin Banks
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane
Someone here will justify child abuse. Gaians, in general, aren't the brightest bunch of people.

I will justify child abuse if I can make a profit off if. J/K
Child Abuse = Bad
Child Discipline = Necessary

punching your child in the face at full force = Wrong yet funny
Whipping out belt when Necessary = Good

Yes, I'm sure that having metal whipping the back of my legs as my father screamed at me was good and necessary.

a** Whooping's with a belt sometimes needs to be use to teach the kid a lesson but if your fathers a sadist then that's another problem.

Age is a big factor, too. Some people are clearly too old or to young to be beaten...

Maybe.
If your 16 getten whop by your father, then hell thats an LOL in my book.
If your 3 months and getting whop then I cry puppy tears
Running Riot Capitalist
Robin Banks
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane
Someone here will justify child abuse. Gaians, in general, aren't the brightest bunch of people.

I will justify child abuse if I can make a profit off if. J/K
Child Abuse = Bad
Child Discipline = Necessary

punching your child in the face at full force = Wrong yet funny
Whipping out belt when Necessary = Good

Yes, I'm sure that having metal whipping the back of my legs as my father screamed at me was good and necessary.

a** Whooping's with a belt sometimes needs to be use to teach the kid a lesson but if your fathers a sadist then that's another problem.

Age is a big factor, too. Some people are clearly too old or to young to be beaten...

Maybe.
If your 16 getten whop by your father, then hell thats an LOL in my book.
If your 3 months and getting whop then I cry puppy tears

I was 15 or so.
rofl
fabifly
So I was buying my textbooks for college at my Tech., and there was this woman there, in the school bookstore.

She had a little boy (he had to have been about five) and he was crying and whimpering.

She started snapping at him, for him to "Shut up." and then she finally grabbed him by the arm, lifting him partly up off the floor, and moved quickly along, out of the bookstore and down the hallway, practically carrying him by his arm, so that he was running on tip toe down the hall. He was whimpering and crying out in pain the whole time.

I just wanted to say to her "You do realize that suspending children by their arm is child abuse, right? I just thought you should know before someone from DSS sees you and your child gets taken away."

But of course, she probably wouldn't care, because it looked to me like her child was just another inconvenience for her.

You should've said it. Bitches are bitches. And when someones a b***h its all fair game. End of story.
I always say things like you wanted to say to that mom to people all the time when i see that s**t. I dont give a ********, im loud straight forward, and most of the time outright rude. You have a right to speak what is on your mind, thats what great about living in america.

take advantage of it while you have it.
i don't consider that child abuse. to do so i think is rather offensive to anyone who's actually been seriously physically abused.

it was frustrated discipline. it happens.
gotta smack'em all
dunce exclaim
fabifly
So I was buying my textbooks for college at my Tech., and there was this woman there, in the school bookstore.

She had a little boy (he had to have been about five) and he was crying and whimpering.

She started snapping at him, for him to "Shut up." and then she finally grabbed him by the arm, lifting him partly up off the floor, and moved quickly along, out of the bookstore and down the hallway, practically carrying him by his arm, so that he was running on tip toe down the hall. He was whimpering and crying out in pain the whole time.

I just wanted to say to her "You do realize that suspending children by their arm is child abuse, right? I just thought you should know before someone from DSS sees you and your child gets taken away."

But of course, she probably wouldn't care, because it looked to me like her child was just another inconvenience for her.

its either the child was out of line and his mother had enough..

or

its children abuse [sigh]
cmnd alt cntrl
I neglected my baby in Sims, then the mean people stole it.
they stole all 16 of my babys
I don't think that's child abuse
Everything is child abuse these days. What happen to the good 'ol a** kicking kids get from every parent when they did something bad? Teach 'em a ******** lesson.
My mom does that. But she doesn't hurt my sister. 3nodding
fabifly
Hivequeen
Awww. Here's a band-aid for your bleeding heart. emo

neutral So I shouldn't care?

dont listen to the assholes the feed off of it
I don't think that counts as child abuse.
Maybe if it was like, her whipping him with some kind of chain.
surprised Kinkeh.
But she was just dragging him.
I mean he was kinda making a scene, embarrassing much?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff