Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should DSS take this woman's child away?

Oh. Yeah. 0.43965517241379 44.0% [ 51 ]
No. That wasn't child abuse! 0.26724137931034 26.7% [ 31 ]
DSS should give me gold. 0.29310344827586 29.3% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Tobias Lane
fabifly
S E X T A R D
grimble grumble
uhh
it's not really child abuse
Nope, it's called Dicipline.

No, see, discipline is when your child actually does something wrong.
Not when you yell at them for crying and then drag them by a limb around like their a shopping bag.

It's really no use talking to Gaians about issues like this, or any issues for that matter.

You're right.
I think I'm just going to let them all take over and say whatever stupid, ignorant thing they want to say, since they obviously know what they're talking about. rolleyes
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane
Someone here will justify child abuse. Gaians, in general, aren't the brightest bunch of people.

I will justify child abuse if I can make a profit off if. J/K
Child Abuse = Bad
Child Discipline = Necessary

punching your child in the face at full force = Wrong yet funny
Whipping out belt when Necessary = Good

Yes, I'm sure that having metal whipping the back of my legs as my father screamed at me was good and necessary.
Tobias Lane
S E X T A R D
grimble grumble
uhh

So I guess calling your son a cocksucker and a sissy and pushing him by the neck into a wall, while making him bend over as you beat his butt and legs with the metal prong of a belt until he has bruises all over him, for making a C+ in Math, is just discipline?
Who the ******** mentioned schooling, or smacking with a belt for that matter? We're not all in america, we don't all live a ******** cliche.
I said bad behaviour, if the kid was dumb, that's more the parent's fault. I would never tell my child off for not getting the grades I wanted. I'd be dissappointed. Also, i'd only hit my child for bad behaviour, and not with an item.
Tobias Lane
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane
Someone here will justify child abuse. Gaians, in general, aren't the brightest bunch of people.

Child Abuse = Bad

Yes, I'm sure that having metal whipping the back of my legs as my father screamed at me was good and necessary.
Most likely.

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Thats not Child Abuse...Maybe Very LIGHT abuse.
cmnd alt cntrl
I neglected my baby in Sims, then the mean people stole it.
fabifly
Tobias Lane
fabifly
S E X T A R D
grimble grumble
uhh

No, see, discipline is when your child actually does something wrong.
Not when you yell at them for crying and then drag them by a limb around like their a shopping bag.

It's really no use talking to Gaians about issues like this, or any issues for that matter.

You're right.
I think I'm just going to let them all take over and say whatever stupid, ignorant thing they want to say, since they obviously know what they're talking about. rolleyes
What you mean is, anyone that doesn't agree with your do-gooding beliefs is too ignorant to have an opinion.
S E X T A R D
Tobias Lane
S E X T A R D
grimble grumble
uhh

So I guess calling your son a cocksucker and a sissy and pushing him by the neck into a wall, while making him bend over as you beat his butt and legs with the metal prong of a belt until he has bruises all over him, for making a C+ in Math, is just discipline?
Who the ******** mentioned schooling, or smacking with a belt for that matter? We're not all in america, we don't all live a ******** cliche.
I said bad behaviour, if the kid was dumb, that's more the parent's fault. I would never tell my child off for not getting the grades I wanted. I'd be dissappointed. Also, i'd only hit my child for bad behaviour, and not with an item.
I'd hit my kid with a banana, just to confuse him/her.
Clockwork Serpent
Tobias Lane
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane

Child Abuse = Bad

Most likely.
Mhm, and it obviously didn't have the desired effect. :/
DevilsNestKimblee

3nodding
Yes, you have to realize the difference between discipline and abuse. If the child was making a scene, the mother obviously had to get the child out of there right?
Tobias Lane
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane

Child Abuse = Bad

a** Whooping's with a belt sometimes needs to be use to teach the kid a lesson but if your fathers a sadist then that's another problem.
S E X T A R D
Clockwork Serpent
Tobias Lane
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane

Child Abuse = Bad

Most likely.
Mhm, and it obviously didn't have the desired effect. :/
Indeed 3nodding
~The Phantomm~
DevilsNestKimblee

3nodding
Yes, you have to realize the difference between discipline and abuse. If the child was making a scene, the mother obviously had to get the child out of there right?
That's exactly my point.
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane
Running Riot Capitalist
Tobias Lane

Child Abuse = Bad

a** Whooping's with a belt sometimes needs to be use to teach the kid a lesson but if your fathers a sadist then that's another problem.

Age is a big factor, too. Some people are clearly too old or to young to be beaten...
S E X T A R D
~The Phantomm~
DevilsNestKimblee

3nodding
That's exactly my point.

Mm hmm 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas