Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Nerd

Not this 'real gamer' nonsense again.

Consider gaming a hobby of yours? You're a gamer! That's all there is to it.

Tipsy Hoarder

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
not a real gamer? i don't even own a current gen console, guess i wouldn't be considered a real gamer then either.

if you enjoy playing games... you just might be a gamer! cool

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i don't know what a AAA title is, nor do i care, i've been gaming since i was 3 years old on a sega genisis, i hate call of duty i think it's absolute garbage and should DIE does that make me not a real gamer? HELL no. i'm more of a gamer than your friends will EVER be. you know why? because i actually ENJOY games i know it's a difficult concept to grasp, but stay with me, yousee the first game i played WAAAAAAY back in 1991, was sonic the hedgehog on a model 1(for those that don't know that's the working title of the first sega genisis) in a hospital, later i got a super nintendocurrently i have owned every system made, from the genisis/SNES on. i possess the model 1 i first played sonic on, and i am as we speak holding a sega gamegear, if that isn't the definition of GAMER then there's no such thing. why do i say it this way? because i ENJOY these things, i play games because i enjoy the stories they weave, i play games because i love being the hero, i play games because they have meaning to me, i don't care what you think or anyone else, i am GAMER hear me ... press the power button...? that really fell apart at the end there....

you need to backhand your "friends" and tell them that you play games you enjoy. CoD and assassin's creed don't interest you and that's final. hell i hate the assassin's creed games because they honestly offended me.

Fanatical Prophet

Guuuuuys! Someone said I wasn't a real gamer! Lets make an entire thread about it ALL OVER AGAIN!

Girl-Crazy Grabber

damagedalice
Really mad.
Why so mad?

He didn't even accuse you of not being a real gamer and you get so indignant and pissy.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DynaSuarez Wrecks
damagedalice
... i hate the assassin's creed games because they honestly offended me.
confused Sensitive much?

oh i'm sorry, paying for a full game and then as i leave the first city "YOU'VE COMPLETED ASSASSIN'S CREED FOR THE PS3 PLEASE PURCHASE THE XBOX360 VERSION FOR THE FULL EXPIRENCE" i'm sorry WHAT well that's a MASSIVE ******** you. and that DOES offend me. and it put a REALLY bad taste in my mouth for those games and because of that i will NOT play the assassin's creed series. as for my seething hate of call of duty, it offends me as well, they repackage the same game with some DLC and call it new content. and charge $60 for it. HELL no. EVERYTHING i've heard about black ops 2 is that "THERE'S 2 NEW MECHS" that's it...? that's ALL they did? and you're spending $60 on DLC? wow. seriously wow.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Priestess Resira
Guuuuuys! Someone said I wasn't a real gamer! Lets make an entire thread about it ALL OVER AGAIN!
HEY YOU. YEAH, YOU.

You're not a real gamer because you aren't playing Battletoads RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. (You're reading this post.)

Deal with it.

Buggy Glitch

"AAA titles"

Who came up with this?

Assassin's Creed averages in at about a B- and Call of Duty gets somewhere around a D- if you look at ratings.

"AAA titles"

Is this car insurance? You need a tow?

"AAA titles"

Could I call it "S-rank titles"?

The ******** is that even supposed to mean?
damagedalice
DynaSuarez Wrecks
damagedalice
confused Sensitive much?

oh i'm sorry, paying for a full game and then as i leave the first city "YOU'VE COMPLETED ASSASSIN'S CREED FOR THE PS3 PLEASE PURCHASE THE XBOX360 VERSION FOR THE FULL EXPIRENCE" i'm sorry WHAT well that's a MASSIVE ******** you. and that DOES offend me. and it put a REALLY bad taste in my mouth for those games and because of that i will NOT play the assassin's creed series.
confused erm wut? You have to be lying.

Fanatical Prophet

Raven Prime
Priestess Resira
HEY YOU. YEAH, YOU.

You're not a real gamer because you aren't playing Battletoads RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. (You're reading this post.)

Deal with it.
Jokes on you ELITIST f*****t! I EAT, BREATHE, AND s**t BATTLETOADS.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DynaSuarez Wrecks
damagedalice
DynaSuarez Wrecks
damagedalice
confused Sensitive much?

oh i'm sorry, paying for a full game and then as i leave the first city "YOU'VE COMPLETED ASSASSIN'S CREED FOR THE PS3 PLEASE PURCHASE THE XBOX360 VERSION FOR THE FULL EXPIRENCE" i'm sorry WHAT well that's a MASSIVE ******** you. and that DOES offend me. and it put a REALLY bad taste in my mouth for those games and because of that i will NOT play the assassin's creed series.
confused erm wut? You have to be lying.
nope. i'm not. that's seriously it. maybe it was the second city, i don't remember too well, but it was bad enough that it will never play assassin's creed or any game in the series.

Omnipresent Demigod

whirk_quimzy
Playing CoD makes a person real gamer? Holy sheet! I'ma gonna wet myself.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

HDMl
Time Waits For No One

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
I have to admit that was pretty funny.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Prime
Priestess Resira
HEY YOU. YEAH, YOU.

Deal with it.
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

I finished beating 2 player Battletoads by myself while reading this post.

Who's the real gamer now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces