Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

Raven Prime
Do we really need another thread asking about what a gamer is? Really?

Yes? Oh, okay.

To answer your question: The fact that you give a s**t about him accusing you of not being a real gamer means you're not a real gamer. You're just some kid who wants to fit in by using "gamer" as a title, so you get upset if someone suggests you're not part of this elite group.

Meanwhile, real gamers are too busy... y'know, playing games to give much of a s**t if they're a real gamer.

So it's exactly like being cool, right? In that people who are actually cool are too cool to give a s**t about whether or not people think they're cool or not.

Although really, why would anyone care about whether they were a "real gamer" or not? If you like playing games, then play games, and never mind what other people say.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Priestess Resira
DynaSuarez Wrecks
you guys are n00bs. real gamers would find a way to play on PS3 even though it has no games.
You gotta hack there proxys ninja
My proxy could beat up your proxy.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Amy Reinvented

So it's exactly like being cool, right? In that people who are actually cool are too cool to give a s**t about whether or not people think they're cool or not.
Not quite. The Fonz was cool, and he knew he had an image to maintain so he had to worry about whether people thought he was cool or not.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Prime
Well, that depends. Did you do it ONLY while reading the post, or did you start before reading the post?

No, I'm not going to tell you which is the right answer.
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

I was bored with all the noobish crap we call games this generation, so I started playing Battletoads on 2 player a bit before reading that post, because I'm a boss like that.

No really, I'm a boss. HA! GET IT!??!?!

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Mir Teiwaz
Raven Prime
Well, that depends. Did you do it ONLY while reading the post, or did you start before reading the post?

No, I'm not going to tell you which is the right answer.

I was bored with all the noobish crap we call games this generation, so I started playing Battletoads on 2 player a bit before reading that post, because I'm a boss like that.

No really, I'm a boss. HA! GET IT!??!?!
HAHAVERYFUNNY.

Friendly Fairy

Raven Prime
Amy Reinvented

Not quite. The Fonz was cool, and he knew he had an image to maintain so he had to worry about whether people thought he was cool or not.

Was he, though? In the context of the show, he was cool, but an objective observer outside the Happy Days universe might say otherwise.

But I'm not going to pursue this line of thought any further, because I'm straying further and further from the actual topic of this thread. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
DynaSuarez Wrecks
you guys are n00bs. real gamers would find a way to play on PS3 even though it has no games.

I've been doing that for over a year now.

Aged Lunatic

Zombie Ryu
    Not this 'real gamer' nonsense again.

Consider gaming a hobby of yours? You're a gamer! That's all there is to it.

If only this bit of common sense worked as well as it should. Sadly, the feeble lance of reason is to no avail against fanboys.

Anyway, I don't play but a tiny portion of AAA titles, and I'd dare those people to try and test my gamer chops.

Shadowy Rogue

8,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
El Nuevo Jugador
So my friend says im not a real gamer because i dont play games like Assassin Creed and Call of Duty. So my question to you is does a "real gamer" have to play the all of the AAA titles?

So.. you're still a gamer as long as you play some sort of video game... It could be Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, or tetris...

Aged Lunatic

DynaSuarez Wrecks
nope, haven't beat Final Fantasy 13 in under an hour and nope, don't play Call of Duty 'cause I have this thing called a life and am not a neckbeard living in mommy's basement like all you fagn00bs.

BACK IN MY DAY we picked diaper toting kids like you out of our teeth each week. Fight me, and you'd see "DynaSuarez chewed on LoliVanDam's Boomstick" or "DynaSuarez rode LoliVanDam's missle" on your screen so many times you'd see it imprinted on your eyelids when you went to sleep at night. Oh, and GIT OFF MY LAWN!

Girl-Crazy Grabber

GunsmithKitten
DynaSuarez Wrecks
nope, haven't beat Final Fantasy 13 in under an hour and nope, don't play Call of Duty 'cause I have this thing called a life and am not a neckbeard living in mommy's basement like all you fagn00bs.

BACK IN MY DAY we picked diaper toting kids like you out of our teeth each week. Fight me, and you'd see "DynaSuarez chewed on LoliVanDam's Boomstick" or "DynaSuarez rode LoliVanDam's missle" on your screen so many times you'd see it imprinted on your eyelids when you went to sleep at night. Oh, and GIT OFF MY LAWN!
>LoliVanDam

I just learned more about you than I ever wanted to.

Fanatical Prophet

Raven Prime
Priestess Resira
DynaSuarez Wrecks
How erotic. emotion_dowant

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Priestess Resira
Raven Prime
Priestess Resira
DynaSuarez Wrecks
How erotic. emotion_dowant
In a world of sin and debauchery, two proxies collide in mortal combat. But will they find a victor... or love?

A-proxy-mately Love

Coming Winter 2012.
GunsmithKitten
DynaSuarez Wrecks

Since when do the cake candles in Cooking Mama count as "boomsticks"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff