Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

My first FF that I actually completed was FF7... I was mesmerised by Advent Children. Still am... *dreams of the day when she can create such beautiful graphics*
Ugh...I can bet that 90% of the people here who played Final Fantasy began with Final Fantasy VII. *sigh*

My first Final Fantasy was the first Final Fantasy. Then I played Final Fantasy II, IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, Tactics, Crystal Chronicles, and so on and so forth.
my first was FF VII and i think my favorite is tactics but i like alot of them on a really good and equal level
FF7 when i got my ps2 it was my third game. sweatdrop
VII was the very first one I played, and I loved it. VIII and X ended up being my favorite ones ever, even though I hold VI to be the best 2D FF...
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. The best FF I've played so far.
FFX was my first, then FFVII which at first i hated then I actually paid attention to the story and fell in love with it.

Wealthy Genius

6,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well, if you want to be technical, (Or untechnical, I suppose,) Kingdom Hearts. VII. Then X. And now, X-2. I intend to play VIII next.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
AGCourtney
Well, if you want to be technical, (Or untechnical, I suppose,) Kingdom Hearts. VII. Then X. And now, X-2. I intend to play VIII next.

Kingdom Hearts isn't a Final Fantasy game.
My first Final Fantasy game was the classic Final Fantasy 7, but back when it first came out.
HotRoddd1
My first Final Fantasy game was the classic Final Fantasy 7, but back when it first came out.

There isn't anything "classic" about Final Fantasy VII.
The first time I played Final Fantasy was five or six years ago. My aunt's boyfriend worked at a junkyard, and he normally found things in cars that people left behind. He found a book of Playstation games, and, since he didn't have a Playstation, he gave it to me. Final Fantasy Anthology 5 and 6 were inside.

I played Five first. I quickly lost interest in it, and started to play Six.

I still haven't finished either of them. =/
User Image

Crystal Chronicals.

I loved it because of the pretty graphics and the multiplayer option. My sister and I had so much fun. xD

User ImageUser Image
FFVIII was my first FF and I really love it...but I love all the FF that I've played (VII,VIII,IX.X,X-2,XII)!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff