Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

My first FF game was number IX. I was about to finish the third cd when I lost my memory card. crying Now My brother and I only have one left.
Chaos Dirge
First off FF7 is not great.. it is only ok... My first was FF8, My favorite FF6.
Also FF7 is not old really compared to all the other games that no one has ever heard of. Like FFMystic Quest, FF1 for gameboy original, FF2 for gamboy original, FF3 for gameboy original, etc

And no those three ar not the same games as FF 1, 2, and 3. They just have the same name.
ok first off my first ff was the original for the nes (which i still own)... second ive played almost every ff from mistic quest even the gameboy verions (which were amazing by the way if u can find them... all the way to 10 then +12... cuz i never got to play 11... always wanted to see how that was cuz i love mmorpgs but when i was younger i didnt have the inernet (or atleast couldnt use it lol) and my fav is ff7 and i know ppl say its over rated... but w/e i can argue all day but the one i dont like is 10...
valrixe
My brother got FFVII as a gift when it came out,and I would secretly play it whenever he wasn't home. xD
It was amazing.
lol well i would watch my dad play and when the lights went off and everyone went to bed i would get up and go play ff7... i ended up beating it before my dad!
My first one was FFIX
7, i played it when i was like, 5 xD
hehehe...wow... my first one was final fantasy III on the super nintendo!
FFX was my first.I played it at my cousin's house and thought it was awesome,so I bought it and it's still my favorite and always will be!

Codebreaking Phantom

FF VIII was my first!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
first one....i think it was.....final fantasy tactics advance. i looooooooooove final fantasy. its go magic, weapons, and monsters. what else does a game need? biggrin
I am somewhat Nintendo-inclined, so my first was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Love that game, I'm currently playing it through again.

Or was it Crystal Chronicles that I started with? Hm...

For the main series, though, it was VI. Never finished, I really should go back to it.
My first one was FFX! A friend of mine had it and I liked it so much I also wanted to play it!
I bought a PS2 just for this game! xd
Eowyn129
My first one was FFX! A friend of mine had it and I liked it so much I also wanted to play it!
I bought a PS2 just for this game! xd

I asked for a PS2 for X-mas one year just for that game,only to end up with a Gamecube instead! mad
But I have a PS2 now,so it's all good! biggrin

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
My first was Final Fantasy VIII. I actually first saw the demo video when I got Parasite Eve. When I saw it I was really interested in it and I got it as soon as it came out.
"Classics like ff4 and 5."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces