Welcome to Gaia! ::

dragonfyir
Morden
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
ninja theres a mod lerking around here.

well you shuld look this stuff up yourself man.

thats why i got my xbox insted of a PS2 because i reserched. and i have never ever regrated it.

((unlike when i got my 64. i so wanted a PS1 ))
no joke the mods are out in full force.

i do research it just that there is so little info about the ps3 i mean it doesnt even have a offical controller and the fact that the ps3 box might not even be the same box thats that the real system is in it all a big blank

What part of the Internet are you on ?
it was from an artical posted last night. it talks about how the developers have the ps3 dev kits but the dont have the controller sets for the ps3 so there developing games around the dualshock 2 controller. and the the ps3 we saw at e3 and so on has always been empty. and to put all the stuff they want in to the ps3 the case would grow to fit it and have room for a 2.5 inch hard drive
link Exclusive: Hands-On with PlayStation 3
gotta love how my one question can start a whole bunch of arguments and questions answered by questions...ok im sry i have a lot of suger 2day xp
Ulrick Darcken
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
dragonfyir
the 360 has a silver and a gold edition
the silver is free but it doesn't have online multiplayer.
I wouldn't even call that online play or Xbox Live.. neutral

Silver's basically for friendslist managment, and chatting, and I believe you can also play Live Arcade on silver.

However, Xbox Live Gold is worth it. It's the best online service in console gaming today.
Why are you sure that no one else can outdo Microsoft?
well for one MS is the king of Softwere

and two xbox live is upgradeable if thay have to.

and so far no one has or is planing on trying any time soon

((sony has already stated thay have no planes for a unifide online sevis and if thay did who know's how much it will cost))

Actually,t here's rumours going around that Sony might end up doing an online service, one that will outdo Xbox LIve. No word on cost, however. Nintendo themselves have stated that they are gearing up to provide a service equal to Xbox Live for free. Both of these, however, I will believe when I see them.
Quirk_reborn
gotta love how my one question can start a whole bunch of arguments and questions answered by questions...ok im sry i have a lot of suger 2day xp
i didnt answer witrh a question
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
dragonfyir

Silver's basically for friendslist managment, and chatting, and I believe you can also play Live Arcade on silver.

However, Xbox Live Gold is worth it. It's the best online service in console gaming today.

((sony has already stated thay have no planes for a unifide online sevis and if thay did who know's how much it will cost))

Actually,t here's rumours going around that Sony might end up doing an online service, one that will outdo Xbox LIve. No word on cost, however. Nintendo themselves have stated that they are gearing up to provide a service equal to Xbox Live for free. Both of these, however, I will believe when I see them.
I sense something in your statement.. e__e
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn
i didnt answer witrh a question
i wasnt talking about u it was a retorical point
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken
Acidic Sylux
Langlen

That I am an Xbox fanboy? No, no. I'm an unbiased gamer. I've proven that time and again in thist hread alone. I'm just skeptical of a free online service being better than pay to play. From my experience, pay to play has always been better than free.
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
dragonfyir

Romours.

sony them self has already said that thay dont have a plan for unifide online.

not to say thay wont start one but itt wold take some time to set every thing up corectly if there just starting.

xboxlive for the 360 has been in the works for almost ((edit: 2 years))

also thay cant make it free there is no why thay could aford it with or without game sells a sevis like live cost alot of cash.

and game sell alown wold not make the cash back up
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken
Acidic Sylux
Langlen

it cost money to run servers if you dont charge people a fee to run servers that money has to come out of your own pocket. not a very good bisness tactict[sp] i might add
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken
Acidic Sylux
Langlen

That I am an Xbox fanboy? No, no. I'm an unbiased gamer. I've proven that time and again in thist hread alone. I'm just skeptical of a free online service being better than pay to play. From my experience, pay to play has always been better than free.
Where have you witnessed that? e__e
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken

Simple. I've played both Halo 2 online and SOCOM II online. Halo 2's play and setup was vastly better. MMORPGS that I've played, I found that the free ones ran worse than the pay to play ones.

Anyways, simple proof that I am an unbiased gamer.

User Image

User Image
dragonfyir
dragonfyir
Morden
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
ninja theres a mod lerking around here.

well you shuld look this stuff up yourself man.

thats why i got my xbox insted of a PS2 because i reserched. and i have never ever regrated it.

((unlike when i got my 64. i so wanted a PS1 ))
no joke the mods are out in full force.

i do research it just that there is so little info about the ps3 i mean it doesnt even have a offical controller and the fact that the ps3 box might not even be the same box thats that the real system is in it all a big blank

What part of the Internet are you on ?
it was from an artical posted last night. it talks about how the developers have the ps3 dev kits but the dont have the controller sets for the ps3 so there developing games around the dualshock 2 controller. and the the ps3 we saw at e3 and so on has always been empty. and to put all the stuff they want in to the ps3 the case would grow to fit it and have room for a 2.5 inch hard drive
link Exclusive: Hands-On with PlayStation 3

No surprise. If you want information, look on Wikipedia or use Google. Learning about the actual componets that power the PS3 is alot more interesting then hype that Sony spews.
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken

Simple. I've played both Halo 2 online and SOCOM II online. Halo 2's play and setup was vastly better. MMORPGS that I've played, I found that the free ones ran worse than the pay to play ones.

Wow, you bought Sonic Heroes? *snickers*

C_I
Capt_Insanity
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Acidic Sylux

Wow, you bought Sonic Heroes? *snickers*

C_I

Hey, I like it. xd
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Acidic Sylux
Langlen
Ulrick Darcken

User Image

User Image
I've drooled over that already.. e_e
And besides most MMORPGs don't have Nintendo's same train-of-thought.
Or same goal for that matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces