Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal
Hey BM, do you have live?
I do not, by the time I wanted to get a Xbox, the 360 was almost out, so I just decided to wait.
Morden
Bunny--man
Ulrick, do you happen to have information on how close the PS3 and 360 are power and capability wise?

My girlfriend (I love her to death) insists that the 360 cannot come close, and I just want a little bit of proof to get her a step further away of being a mindless Sony fangirl.

They are close. Even though the designs are different, they are alike in some aspects. (Processor wise mostly.)
I am aware that they arn't that different spec wise, but I've been looking for numbers for her.
Bunny--man
Morden
Bunny--man
Ulrick, do you happen to have information on how close the PS3 and 360 are power and capability wise?

My girlfriend (I love her to death) insists that the 360 cannot come close, and I just want a little bit of proof to get her a step further away of being a mindless Sony fangirl.

They are close. Even though the designs are different, they are alike in some aspects. (Processor wise mostly.)
I am aware that they arn't that different spec wise, but I've been looking for numbers for her.

Just do what I do.

Slap the b***h.

No, I'm kidding. I would never do that. (Savannah, if you read this, I'd never do that to you love.)
Bunny--man
Morden
Bunny--man

this is kinda old as its from E3

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html
CeludenBan
Bunny--man
Morden
Bunny--man

Just do what I do.

Slap the b***h.

No, I'm kidding. I would never do that. (Savannah, if you read this, I'd never do that to you love.)

She still ues Gaia?
implicitmessiah
it seems like everytime a console comes out, microsoft overpowers the rest, and Playstation gets all the titles, cept for Halo, biggrin

Not happening this time around, however. Xbox 360 is suprisingly getting some titles that in the previous generation teh PS2 would get.
http://www.majornelson.com/2005/05/20/xbox-360-vs-ps3-part-1-of-4/

i think this is almost the same stuff

((im only realy scaning over it))
CeludenBan
Bunny--man
Morden
Bunny--man

Just do what I do.

Slap the b***h.

Even if I was like that, she could kick my a** halfway to hell and back. One of her ex's cold cocked her a year back and she broke his nose, fractured three ribs, and popped one of his testicles like a grape...

Keep in mind, this kid is larger than me, and was a football player. And she owned his a**...
Bunny--man
Morden
Bunny--man

Numbers aren't going to mean much. Remember the "Teraflops" crap Sony was shoving down everyone's throats last year ?
Thanks Ulrick, I've sent her the links... Maybe I'll be able to play Gears of War with her and without distraction...

Followed by sex...

and more Gears of War...
Bunny--man
Thanks Ulrick, I've sent her the links... Maybe I'll be able to play Gears of War with her and without distraction...

Followed by sex...

and more Gears of War...

Then Gears of War during sex
Bunny--man
CeludenBan
Bunny--man
Morden
Bunny--man

Just do what I do.

Slap the b***h.

Even if I was like that, she could kick my a** halfway to hell and back. One of her ex's cold cocked her a year back and she broke his nose, fractured three ribs, and popped one of his testicles like a grape...

Keep in mind, this kid is larger than me, and was a football player. And she owned his a**...

So he has only one nut now? eek

*Shudder*
dragonfyir
Morden
dragonfyir
Morden
Junior~Mints
That whould do alot better for the 360 to be all region coded. I mean its not selling in PN markets. Theyre on friggin sale. The US and Euro market wants the 360, I have idiots calling my dept. at work asking for 360's like we friggin make them ourselves!

It might have saved them in the long run. especially Moore sayign it WILL sell in JPN. So you sold 3 or 4 thousand untis.. its not enough. Take your surplus and sell it to the more profitable markets. Saves money and time.

Stuff has been region specific for awhile now. What do you think stuff like NTSC and PAL is for ?
i still dont understand why they region code stuff it seems like a waste o ftime to me

Well, it's to prevent incomptibilites from occuring since other parts of the world use different Television standards then we do. I believe some of it has to do with control more then anything.
why cant the world have one format crying

That competition word again and then differences. I wish we had some similiarities....

But the DS is free of region code, its universal all over. Which is good. But its different because its portable.

Home consoles should do something like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff