Welcome to Gaia! ::

NiGHTS_Chao329
this thread is like a gift from god

Sent by Chuck Norris himself!
Beramode
Please keep it civil, and keep on topic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Beramode, you should know better than that!
Beast4494
dragonfyir
i like the 360 because it out and it hard to chose between to other console that there is itle to no info about
yea first post xd

The 360 is a Xbox dressed up it looks high graphic but it's just like a regular Xbox stare stare
gonk OH GOOD ITS STARTING!!!!!!!

THE 360 IS NOT JUST AN Xbox dreasd up by your logic the PS3 is just a dreasd up Xbox. the 360 is on a hole nother level with its online play and the fact that all game's on it right now are only runing at 1/3 its max power....

((to lazzy to reright things that i have stated already over and over agen... now i got to look up all my facts and links agen!!!
Beast4494
dragonfyir
i like the 360 because it out and it hard to chose between to other console that there is itle to no info about
yea first post xd

The 360 is a Xbox dressed up it looks high graphic but it's just like a regular Xbox stare stare
wate alittle while first gen third party games tend to not look all that good because often ported from the last gen system 3nodding
CeludenWank
Beramode
Please keep it civil, and keep on topic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Beramode, you should know better than that!

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try and stay on topic stare
It's bad enough fanwanks run rabid, don't influence them.

Back on topic, it's not that I have anything against the PS3, but I know that's gonna be an arm and a leg X_X I'll just get a Revolution for now sweatdrop
Ulrick Darcken
Beast4494
dragonfyir
yea first post xd

gonk OH GOOD ITS STARTING!!!!!!!

THE 360 IS NOT JUST AN Xbox dreasd up by your logic the PS3 is just a dreasd up Xbox. the 360 is on a hole nother level with its online play and the fact that all game's on it right now are only runing at 1/3 its max power....

((to lazzy to reright things that i have stated already over and over agen... now i got to look up all my facts and links agen!!!
well that didnt take long stare
I think we are missing the most important part of this whole console war thing, it is competition that drives everything forward. If fans were to get their wishes come true (If you want GC to crash, ps2 to burn, and Xbox to dissapear) not having competition takes away the incentive to come out with something new and original. As you can see the Revolution will push ps3 and the 360 to be innovative instead of pumping out so many sequels, and how the 360 is keeping the ps3 from being to expensive. I know its fun to like the stuff you like, but be open minded what others also like and wish for economic growth and expansion.
Joshuen
I'm looking forward to the Revolution the most of the three. It's bound to be the cheapest, it's Nintendo, and I'm also kinda getting bored always playing the games with essentially the same controller. It's also bound to have the most support eventually due to it being the cheapest to develop for amongst the next-gen consoles, reportedly. I'm also getting the feeling that new games will be released for the built-in multiconsular emulators as a cheap way to make more money and to bring gamers back to the gaming basics.

Don't take my word for it. We'll see when it rolls around.
OH god!!! gonk

why did bunny and such have to get band i need back up!!! ((thay dont back Xbox but thay do use logic and in the end thats realy what we need))
Saul~Is~Gawd
I think we are missing the most important part of this whole console war thing, it is competition that drives everything forward. If fans were to get their wishes come true (If you want GC to crash, ps2 to burn, and Xbox to dissapear) not having competition takes away the incentive to come out with something new and original. As you can see the Revolution will push ps3 and the 360 to be innovative instead of pumping out so many sequels, and how the 360 is keeping the ps3 from being to expensive. I know its fun to like the stuff you like, but be open minded what others also like and wish for economic growth and expansion.

(sniffles) That's...so...beautiful crying
Xbox 360-As far as the system goes little to nothing about it intrigues me, the controller is comfortable, yes. The graphics are decent, haven't HD yet besides on commercials, but even then Shaq looked like he was covered in semen. The only intriguing game for the system in my views is Dead Rising, but that's not even out yet.

Playstation 3-As for the new Sony system I'll give them credit for how good the graphics should be and the design of the console, but that's what anyone should expect with a price tag speculated at nearly $500! As for this system as far as i've seen nothing on the system catches my attention is how gorgeous the games are, eventhough some of them don't look better than some of the stuff out today. my views on the controller; I fear that if I get angry and toss the controller, it might come back and bust me in the mouth.

Revolution-And now Nintendo's new system the Revolution, being the vivid Nintendo fan that I am, I'm eagerly awaiting this console. The design is drop dead beautiful to me, and with the new DS design coming out soon, they can shine together. Like most people, the controller is the main thing that catches my eye with the Revolution, eventhough there were other things with certain similarities to it, this will be the first one for me so it'll be a whole new experience for me as well. The backwards compatibility on the system is amazing, and if I know Nintendo there should be some really original and new types of ideas for the system. Overall this is the next big thing for me, even if I haven't seen a single screenshot of a single game.
Ulrick Darcken
Joshuen
I'm looking forward to the Revolution the most of the three. It's bound to be the cheapest, it's Nintendo, and I'm also kinda getting bored always playing the games with essentially the same controller. It's also bound to have the most support eventually due to it being the cheapest to develop for amongst the next-gen consoles, reportedly. I'm also getting the feeling that new games will be released for the built-in multiconsular emulators as a cheap way to make more money and to bring gamers back to the gaming basics.

Don't take my word for it. We'll see when it rolls around.
OH god!!! gonk

why did bunny and such have to get band i need back up!!! ((thay dont back Xbox but thay do use logic and in the end thats realy what we need))
at least he stated his point.
but i do disagree with him.
the new controller will make third party ports hard for the revo. because it not just a port it a holw new game.

i dont like tring to keep up with a conversation in two places sweatdrop
Chichok
Saul~Is~Gawd

mrgreen ;; Its true, we as humans tend to fight over the silliest things. If you like something GO AHEAD LOVE IT OK? But you dont have to get everyone into it, because once you a games become popular its overrated.
Wonderous! Simply marvelous!

A thread with links to all the current information in the first post, so people will be more likely to look up stuff before saying it!

Truly wonderous!
Saul~Is~Gawd
Chichok
Saul~Is~Gawd

mrgreen ;; Its true, we as humans tend to fight over the silliest things. If you like something GO AHEAD LOVE IT OK? But you dont have to get everyone into it, because once you a games become popular its overrated.
it human nature i guess 3nodding
Bag of Monster
Wonderous! Simply marvelous!

A thread with links to all the current information in the first post, so people will be more likely to look up stuff before saying it!

Truly wonderous!
you realy think that will happen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas