Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bag of Monster
Chichok
Bag of Monster
Yes, but it wasn't the main reason that those consoles sold well

You have to admit, it did help a bit

I admit it, it did. But the PS2 wasn't the cheapest console, and it broke records. The GC was the cheapest, and it didn't sell nearly as much as the PS2. It was Sony's genius marketing which I mentioned, the perfectly timed price cuts, along with the fact that it had a head start, a library of games going back to the PS1, and the fact that the PS2 acted as a cheap DVD player, were what made the PS2 sell so well.

How much was the PS2 when it first came out? sweatdrop
Habukeie
PS3, they'll always have more and a huge variety of games to play.
you know varry little, little girl
Ulrick Darcken
Habukeie
PS3, they'll always have more and a huge variety of games to play.
you know varry little, little girl

Eh, she just doesn't back up her statements
Chichok
Bag of Monster

ah the good old days when it was more about the game play than it was about graphics.

Whole crap there a japanese game called LSD
and damn does it live up to it name
Chichok
Bag of Monster
Chichok
Bag of Monster

I admit it, it did. But the PS2 wasn't the cheapest console, and it broke records. The GC was the cheapest, and it didn't sell nearly as much as the PS2. It was Sony's genius marketing which I mentioned, the perfectly timed price cuts, along with the fact that it had a head start, a library of games going back to the PS1, and the fact that the PS2 acted as a cheap DVD player, were what made the PS2 sell so well.

300 just as much as a core 360
Chichok
Bag of Monster
Chichok
Bag of Monster

ps2 and the xbox where $299 i think and the GC was $199
I don't know... I have a 360, and it's nothing specail. I would still rather bust out 7 or something on the ps/2
dragonfyir
Chichok
Bag of Monster
Chichok
Bag of Monster

was it 199 or 249??
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
Chichok
Bag of Monster
Chichok
Bag of Monster

was it 199 or 249??

$199.
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
Chichok
Bag of Monster
Chichok
Bag of Monster

was it 199 or 249??
im like 98% sure that it was $199
uber diabl0
I don't know... I have a 360, and it's nothing specail. I would still rather bust out 7 or something on the ps/2
link to gamer tag plez as long as you have the free xbox live youhave a gamer tag.

also you do not that ALL loch games ((also games likegears of war)) are only useing 1/3 of the 60 power. and all the lonch games were VARRY much rushed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS2#Price_history

It started out at 300 dollars. But I remember when it was first released an auction that I saw on Ebay started off as 2 cents was up to 2000 dollars, and still had a while left on it. It was insane.
i fergot the price sweatdrop
Bag of Monster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS2#Price_history

It started out at 300 dollars. But I remember when it was first released an auction that I saw on Ebay started off as 2 cents was up to 2000 dollars, and still had a while left on it. It was insane.
reminds me of the 360 3nodding
The point is what the systems do, not what it takes to get them! stressed sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff