Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Anything you would like to see them change or add? anything like that?

I thought about it for a while i'm pretty sure a few months after New Vegas came out, in my opinion I would like to see more of the NCR, maybe the Legion in the next game.

Also maybe some more of the Enclave. I'm also almost certain the Brotherhood of Steel will be making an appearance.

Other things I would like to see:
Well I had the idea for a Monarchy, though i'm probably not the only one, a faction that has a sort of king instead of a president, sort of like London.

I'm also sure i'm not the only one to think of this but how about a group of Legion Remnants from the Legion after it fell apart since you're told that is the most likely thing to happen to them in NV.

Also depending but maybe a group created from some of the Enclave that isn't really evil, since tht is a thing that looks like can happen according to NV and the quest For Auld Lang Syne.

Maybe some of the Enclave wanted some of that fame they were promised before it turned out the group was pretty much evil/misguided?

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
I'd like to create my character before the game starts, much like the originals.

Why? I think it would be neat to have different openings/tutorials depending on your character style. For example: If you make an intelligent medicine/science character you could be with a group of scientists working on something before being attacked by mercenaries, escaping and fighting could be the tutorial. On the flip side, if you're a stronger combat oriented character you could be with the mercenaries. At the end of the tutorial you make your first moral choice.

I'd also like more guns, more REAL GUNS. Fallout Tactics did it, no excuses.

Dedicated Loiterer

No glitches.

Alien Initiate

I'd love to see the ability to become a Ghoul. Either as a starting race of sorts, or possibly somewhere in game. Like maybe staying at high levels of radiation for a long period of time would turn you into a Ghoul eventually.

Lonely Phantom

Better accuracy/No Vats. Its cool i guess but it's easy mode. Your argument, i welcome it.

Dapper Lunatic

More Customization, and for moral choices to effect the gameplay more. I really liked the game so super excited for the next one! blaugh

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Brahmin companions. Or the ability to make dogmeat ride a Brahmin. Just for the hell of it.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
More diverse enemies and towns.

Fall out 3 had an amazing feeling of different areas + enemies when you travel but it always felt empty with no major town. it just needed to be bigger.

Fall out NV was retarded with having major cities and then animals right outside the door step. I lose immersion playing NV as the enemies and npcs are too close together. Also the whole caesar vs nyp-whatever guys were pretty boring/

I'd like fall out 4 to focus on what it does best : exploration/.

Witty Genius

Ruff Rabbit
No glitches.
VATS needs some work. I don't like real-time shooting, which is why I like VATS and Splinter Cell's mark-and-execute and stuff, but VATS is too easy to abuse. Also, tactical elements for the action portion of the game, like sticking to cover and meaningful enemy behavior instead of it being a matter of whose weapon has higher damage and who has less HP.

Dangerous Hunter

More companions at once and relationships/marriages.
all i would like is 2 things

buildings that actually look different >.> and characters that don't all look so bland and generic

Mega Man-Lover

I fell in love with Fallout 3.
I'd like everything to be expanded. Bigger world, more perks, more repair options, more collectibles, more companions, more enemy types, more locations, an incredible amount of side quest, and easter eggs out the butt.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"Shorter load times.

Fewer loads."
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit