Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thermal X-Ray goggles.

They'd go with the Wrench.
Edward E!ric
If anything I'm guessing the majority of the Engineer updates are going to be his tool box, and possibly one of his weapons being removed for some kind of anti-spy thing if it's not included in the tool box. Kinda like the Snipers Razorback.

Poor Spy. All these updates are out to get him.
I think spies are almost universally hated by the enemy team. xD

Hm. So for any spies out there, what watch is the best? The default, the Cloak and Dagger or the Dead Ringer?

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aries_LT

Hm. So for any spies out there, what watch is the best? The default, the Cloak and Dagger or the Dead Ringer?
I wouldn't know. Being on the 360 and all...

Now that I can turn Crits off, I don't hate any class. I used to despise the Soldier 'cause of his damn crit rockets.

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I like default because you can reload it and such, but the C&D is way more useful because it stops draining when you stop.

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I just watched some videos of C&D.

I like I like. I love just waiting.

Tactical Tamer

Personally I don't really like the C&D. While I'll admit it's useful the regular watch lasts a lot longer, and you can keep cloaked with it by picking up ammo.

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Buuuut, why don't you like it then?

Tactical Tamer

Snap In
Because the regular one you can easily go in, kill/sap, and then recloak. The C&D takes awhile to recharge, and loses it's charge a lot faster which is why I don't really like it.

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Edward E!ric
Snap In
Because the regular one you can easily go in, kill/sap, and then recloak. The C&D takes awhile to recharge, and loses it's charge a lot faster which is why I don't really like it.
From what I saw, it recharges even as you're standing still.

Tactical Tamer

Snap In
Edward E!ric
Snap In
The C&D recharges slower though, and you can't recharge it by picking up ammo like you can with the regular cloaking watch.

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Edward E!ric
Snap In
Edward E!ric
Snap In
The C&D recharges slower though, and you can't recharge it by picking up ammo like you can with the regular cloaking watch.
That must be an update 'cause I don't think 360 player can do that with the normal cloak.

I know they can't. I've even run into the resupply and my cloak had to recharge on its own.

Tactical Tamer

Snap In
Edward E!ric
Snap In
Edward E!ric
Snap In
That must be an update 'cause I don't think 360 player can do that with the normal cloak.

I know they can't. I've even run into the resupply and my cloak had to recharge on its own.
Ah alright. On the PC the regular watch recharges while uncloaked, and also recharges when you pick up ammo.
Aries_LT

Depends on you. I would not reccomend Dead Ringer if your new to Spying. It's cool, but it takes practice and you need to know what you're doing when you use it. The Default and C&D all come down to preference. I like the C&D because I like being cloaked and hiding rather then running in disguised. Default is good because you can pick up ammo to recharge and you recharge faster. If you're going to play as a Spy I would suggest trying them all out and choosing which one you liek best. ^_^

Tactical Tamer

@GREED You use disguises to kill people? eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas