What do you play TF2 on?

PC 0.5072202166065 50.7% [ 1124 ]
Xbox 360 0.20442238267148 20.4% [ 453 ]
PS3 0.074007220216606 7.4% [ 164 ]
I don't play it. 0.21435018050542 21.4% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2216 ]
Yes I use disguises to kill people. xD

Moonlight Duelist

I guess I'm more of a ninja then a spy. I only really use disguises to sneak around to get to sentry and sap them. xd
Has anyone found any news about L4D2 at Comic-con?

Ed: I guess you are. I've never seen you play Spy. @_@

Moonlight Duelist

Lately I've actually been doing really good with spy. Like I said I guess I take more of a ninja approach to playing spy. 3nodding
Edward E!ric
@GREED You use disguises to kill people? eek
Wait, you don't?

I always disguise. If I need to, even as my own team mate.
Edward E!ric
Lately I've actually been doing really good with spy. Like I said I guess I take more of a ninja approach to playing spy. 3nodding

Sweet.
Do you have time to play a few rounds later? : D

Moonlight Duelist

Maybe it depends. I haven't been felling to well today.
@Snap In Nope I don't. I usually find an opening, find a way to get behind them, and back stab.
Edward E!ric
@Snap In Nope I don't. I usually find an opening, find a way to get behind them, and back stab.

Hope you feel better. D:

But with a disguise you make your teammates feel even more lousy because they're like "Aww man, I saw that guy, but didn't think he was a Spy."
Edward E!ric
How do you attach your sapper then?

Or sneak around unoticed if your cloak runs out?
[G R E E D]
Edward E!ric

Hope you feel better. D:

But with a disguise you make your teammates feel even more lousy because they're like "Aww man, I saw that guy, but didn't think he was a Spy."
What?

If you're wearing a disguise, people won't have to spy check you.

Moonlight Duelist

G R E E D
Edward E!ric

Hope you feel better. D:

They almost never see me though, and if they do they're either dead or I disappear. dramallama
Hmm.. all very interesting points. o u o

When I try out spy I'll probably just stick with the default at first.

Woo. 100 pages~
Oh hey, 100 pages.
"I am very happy!"
-The Heavy

Dangerous Nerd

H-Has anyone else ever been minding their own business out in the world when all of the sudden they heard some form of beeping or other noise and froze up entirely, having been momentarily convinced that an enemy sentry had spotted them?
Miss_Saffron
H-Has anyone else ever been minding their own business out in the world when all of the sudden they heard some form of beeping or other noise and froze up entirely, having been momentarily convinced that an enemy sentry had spotted them?

No.

..But when I was outside of K-Mart today I heard a lady come on a PA system and for a split second I thought it was the announcer. rofl Seriously, the lady sounded just like her. o_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games