Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Muse

Theresia seems to be a love or hate it kind of game and I understand why. There's lots of back-tracking, it's not always clear what you need to do or where to go, and there are traps hidden everywhere, including on the bottom of tables and in bookshelves. It's also fairly depressing. You're just watching a scared and confused teenage girl wander an underground facility that's full of traps designed to hurt her, with corpses all over, and these creepy, wiggling little red creatures. The game tells you exactly how much she's hurt herself when she does.
But I love it~ I love how it's got just enough holes to keep me guessing and theorizing.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hoshi Lockhart
Theresia seems to be a love or hate it kind of game and I understand why. There's lots of back-tracking, it's not always clear what you need to do or where to go, and there are traps hidden everywhere, including on the bottom of tables and in bookshelves. It's also fairly depressing. You're just watching a scared and confused teenage girl wander an underground facility that's full of traps designed to hurt her, with corpses all over, and these creepy, wiggling little red creatures. The game tells you exactly how much she's hurt herself when she does.
But I love it~ I love how it's got just enough holes to keep me guessing and theorizing.

That sounds interesting. What system is it on?

Eloquent Muse

Clover_IceQueen
Hoshi Lockhart

The DS. <3 It's horror survival, hidden object, and graphic novel.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hoshi Lockhart
Clover_IceQueen
Hoshi Lockhart

The DS. <3 It's horror survival, hidden object, and graphic novel.

Oooo! It's from Xseed! That's a good sign 3nodding

Eloquent Muse

Clover_IceQueen
It was localized by Aksys. Similar to Corpse Party in terms of disturbing, though.

Magical Businessman

This may seem like an odd choice, but The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Absolutely everyone used to love the crap out of it until they realized "oh no! It's popular!" along with the fact that it's dumbed down compared to Oblivion and Morrowind, a lot of people have since moved on to rougher and tougher anti-casual games like Dark Souls and Monster Hunter. At least in communities like this, it seems to be that way. Aside from all that, I still love the game, it's one of my all-time favorites that I've spent tons of hours on.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hoshi Lockhart
Clover_IceQueen
It was localized by Aksys. Similar to Corpse Party in terms of disturbing, though.

That's not a bad thing rofl

Eloquent Muse

Clover_IceQueen
Hoshi Lockhart
Clover_IceQueen

That's not a bad thing rofl
I love morbid and disturbing. emotion_awesome Emile Theresia is one of my favorite characters. That hair and when she's covered in blood, I think she's gorgeous.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horrible reviews, but I wanted it and loved it. emotion_hug redface

Eternal Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Does spore (including all the expansions minus the horrible, evil, pointless bot parts) count?

I just LOVE it when people say "IT'S NOT SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE OMFG!!!". It's not supposed to be accurate, and if anybody wants to use spore as a teaching tool and is later disappointed, then it's their fault.

Also: Yeah yeah yeah, keep on complaining that the finished product was NOTHING like the original concept/trailers showed, complain about the missing aquatic stage, complain about no default gore, you can't get everything, okay? If you MUST have gore, download some UBD creations, or get GA and play an adventure with some gore.

Greedy Gekko

I've played a number of games that only I seemed to like. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a good example. While I know there's a good amount of people that like it, I've seen a ton of hate for it as well. I personally LOVED it.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Call of Duty
The Gex series back on the PS1.

Not many liked it because it probably just seemed like one of those generic platformers vying for the mascot post. Gex 2 was one of the first games I played for the PS1 and I liked it enough to get the third one, then the first one (Which is quite a hard game). The humor is pretty dated now but I still find the games to be pretty good.

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Odin Sphere for PS2.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Despite online reviews from critics, I've never once heard someone say something good about this game.

I absolutely adored it. Great story, good repetition (if you like repetition) and lovely artwork. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff