Welcome to Gaia! ::

KinkyRice

That's what the "Options" menu is for. You can use that to determine the controls or change them, if they're not to your liking. I was a little confused at first but the hints that appear during loading screens were quite helpful. There are also a few moments in-game that tell you how to perform certain actions.

Snack

Requimortis

That's what the "Options" menu is for. You can use that to determine the controls or change them, if they're not to your liking. I was a little confused at first but the hints that appear during loading screens were quite helpful. There are also a few moments in-game that tell you how to perform certain actions.

yeah I'm fine with the controls, i'm just saying that new bit of stuff like the whole healing stuff in the other game it was different, you don't have to equip the heals etc, I've figured most of that stuff out, i don't think the bit about the grenade launcher appears in either options or the loading screens though, well not for me anyhow.
KinkyRice

It does, but it simply mentions changing the "mode" of your weapon(s). For example, Leon's Wing Shooter can go from a single pistol to two by changing its "mode". While it may not be obvious, these features are fairly easy to discover.

Snack

Requimortis
KinkyRice

It does, but it simply mentions changing the "mode" of your weapon(s). For example, Leon's Wing Shooter can go from a single pistol to two by changing its "mode". While it may not be obvious, these features are fairly easy to discover.

yeah i may have not seen that in the tips then, oh well i'll get a handle on it eventually. thanks for the information.
KinkyRice

You're welcome. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shirtless Raider

Actually its RE:5 that was the awful one at least when you move the AI partner moves with you in 6 so by default Resident Evil 6 put the superiority back into the series
i liked re5 better bc vs.

and i do miss menu reloading :l

but re6 is awesome. the ending of chris's campaign was pretty badass bc piers.
Ninja Crash40
Please read the statement below...

Nah... The worst in the franchise are RE 1, 2, 3 and Code Veronica...

Your Life is now complete...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cultist

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but the absolute worst of the worst is Gaiden. God only knows what the people who greenlit that s**t were smoking that day...
Ocean Phoenix
Ninja Crash40

Nah... The worst in the franchise are RE 1, 2, 3 and Code Veronica...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes I'm serious... Those game are the definition of overrated... The only thing good about them is that they brought us RE4... They were a chore to play, shitty controls, awful story, headache inducing voice acting, and THEY WERE NOT SCARY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces