Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i'll try it after a price drop

glad i didn't pre order
There's download content where you can add Bass EXE. As a Zombie.

Try fighting that neutral

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Requimortis
Ms Cappuccino

The closest we will ever get to the old games is Resident Evil 4. However, if people were that desperate to have the formula that made the series famous to begin with, they should be writing letters or emails to Capcom instead of spending all their times on forums griping about something no one here has the power to change.

They did it with Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 and although I've finished two campaigns in Resident Evil 6, there's no sign of alternate costumes. I still have a little more to go through so I will let you know then.

I think Capcom went in a new direction was because people were complaining about how it was played. We had that formula for about 7 games so it was no surprise that it did get stale after a while and why the community embraced 4 so much. Personally, I like the old formula, but that's just me, but I do appreciate how 4 was able to give some new life into the series (I loved that inventory arranger.) I wish that 5 kept some of the same elements 4 did like the inventory arranger or how the game paused when you looked at it.
Please read the statement below...

Nah... The worst in the franchise are RE 1, 2, 3 and Code Veronica...

Your Life is now complete...

Mega Man-Lover

9,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
Here's why it's bad: CAPCOM took a little too much inspiration from Call of Duty and Michael Bay movies.

I played the demo and when I got to the Chris part--Leon part wasn't THAT bad--I was like, "Resident Evil? More like GREY AND BROWN HUE ZOMBIE SHOOTER 6."

Resident Evil used to be about survival, now you don't even care anymore because it's super easy.

Snack

D: help! the controls are weird, I have acid rounds and don't know how to put them into my grenade launcher D:<

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I think the game is really good... anyone who saus it's the worst game in the series, probably haven't played all the games. The only thing I take real issue with is some of the quicktime buttons. Some of them take me a while to figure out what they want me to do, other than that, I have no idea how people c an hate the game so much. It's a HUGE improovement over that RE5 crap.
KinkyRice

Equip the weapon whose mode/ammunition you wish to change, aim it, and then press the triangle button (or its equivalent for the Xbox 360/PC). There is another way, but it's much more tedious than that and would more than likely get you killed.

Snack

Requimortis

Equip the weapon whose mode/ammunition you wish to change, aim it, and then press the triangle button (or its equivalent for the Xbox 360/PC). There is another way, but it's much more tedious than that and would more than likely get you killed.

i will try thanks I may come back to you if it doesn't work cuz I literally sat there trying to do it and pressed a bunch of buttons xD
Resident Evil 5 wasn't horrible, I enjoyed the co-op but it was probably the worst in the series. It didn't feel like a horror game at all, just a generic action shooter game. I haven't played Resident Evil 6 yet, waiting for the PC version to come out next year, but it looks a lot better than 5. stare
KinkyRice

Make sure you hold down the button/key to aim or it won't work.
Deviant Form

My biggest complaint with Resident Evil 5 was the horrible A.I. In Resident Evil 6, you almost never have to worry about your partner dying, they never need ammunition or healing, and they're actually helpful. The campaigns are a bit short but the details in the visuals are absolutely amazing, and the gameplay -- while admittedly shallow -- is still very enjoyable. Regardless of what some might say, there are puzzles and a (survival) horror theme but it will never be like the older titles. I can only pity those who would willingly exclude themselves from a wonderful game because of something so petty.

Snack

Requimortis
KinkyRice

Make sure you hold down the button/key to aim or it won't work.

Okay okay thanks, Idk why they didn't just keep the stuff the same like with 4&5 :/
KinkyRice

Because the mechanics of the game have changed so they have to alter the controls to accommodate them.

Snack

Requimortis

Because the mechanics of the game have changed so they have to alter the controls to accommodate them.

yeah i know it's so annoying though, like i didn't know how to freakin' heal at first i'm still trying to learn everything though i got the game but i didn't get the guide, and my copy didn't come with a control manual xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff