Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Final Fantasy IX
... Can't think of any.
the Iifa Tree or the Chocobo's Air Garden could be cool.

Quote:
there's no way it'll be released on the ps3, that'd be dumb.
there would be nothing dumb about it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/10/final-fantasy-tactics-ramza-playable-dissidia-final-fantasy/
Final Fantasy Tactics’ Ramza Playable In Dissidia Final Fantasy

The website for the new Dissidia Final Fantasy for arcades has revealed that characters such as Terra, Cloud, and Lightning will be playable in the upcoming game. One of the characters it doesn’t mention is someone from one of the side games—Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics—who will also be playable.

Famitsu reports that Square Enix revealed Ramza during their Dissidia closed conference in Japan today. The version of Ramza included in the game will be designed by Tetsuya Nomura. Unfortunately, no further details were announced.

Dissidia Final Fantasy is in development for arcades. The game is being created by Team Ninja, developers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive.

my most wanted character gets in.
looking forward to the PS4 port, though i wish itll get a pPS3 port as well since i dont plan on getting a PS4 anytime soon.

also, new trailer:

a look at the HUD:
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/10/dissidia-final-fantasy-details-arcade-gameplay/
1. Play Time
2. Battle Log
3. Party Status: indicates a party member’s health, Brave, and enemies they’re being targeted by.
4. Player’s Status: the icon that is assigned to the triangle button is part of a new system called “EX Skill”. The large number you see is the Brave number. This is basically your attacking power.
5. Influence HP: decreases as you or your allies fall. The team that loses this bar first, loses.
6. Target Line: shows a red line when you’re being locked-on, and a blue line when you’re the one locking-on an enemy.
7. Break Bonus: Shows the bonus points for doing a Break on the enemy.
8. Navi-Map: shows the position and other details of the enemies and your allies.
9. Enemy Team’s Information: shows the enemy party and their details.
10. Chat Icon: is made into a touch panel. The chat function will come in handy when you want to show some spirit or pump up your party members.

Brave and HP Attacks:

Attacks come in two varieties of “HP Attack” and “Brave Attack”. The “Break Bonus” indicates the player’s attack power, and doing an HP Attack will result in taking this number away from the target’s health. A Brave Attack will instead take away from the target’s Break Bonus number.

EX Skills:

“Cast Protect on allies to raise defense,” “Cast Slow on enemies to slow their movements,” and “Provoke the enemy to gather targets,” are some of the many support skills you’ve seen in the Final Fantasy series that you’ll get to use the game.

Again, the EX Skills feature other abilities like Terra’s “Trance” or Cloud’s “Limit Break,” and other characteristic abilities of the characters, bringing you a wide range of strategies to take put to use in combat.

Summoned Beasts:

By filling up the team-cooperative “Summon Gauge,” your party can call out powerful Summoned Beasts that temporarily help out as your fourth party member. Again, the auto-ability of the Summoned Beast will also activate in battle, giving your party a nice advantage.

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Awesome.

Also, being made on the PS4, and the "arcade exclusive for the first year" makes it sound like it will come to PS4 eventually.

Which would make four reasons why I'll need to buy a PS4.

Versatile Shapeshifter

Seraphor
Awesome.

Also, being made on the PS4, and the "arcade exclusive for the first year" makes it sound like it will come to PS4 eventually.

Which would make four reasons why I'll need to buy a PS4.
Unconfirmed but is likely the case. biggrin

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Looks at good/bad guy pictures in Kuja's post* If they intend to have Seifer PLEASE let him be the FF game version NOT the KH version, I LOATHE that style, it makes him look like a punk a** brat, at least his FFVIII version he looks like a teen not someone who looks 10 and wishes he was 18 and doing a rather bad job at pulling it off.

Besides that, as much as I don't want it, didn't they say that if they ever did another Dissidia game Sora would be in it? Wasn't it Nomura who wanted him in there? Don't like that idea but hey, I am not making the game so.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
I'm very happy when Ramza is confirmed in the new Dissidia crying
Nafretiti
*Looks at good/bad guy pictures in Kuja's post* If they intend to have Seifer PLEASE let him be the FF game version NOT the KH version, I LOATHE that style, it makes him look like a punk a** brat, at least his FFVIII version he looks like a teen not someone who looks 10 and wishes he was 18 and doing a rather bad job at pulling it off.

Besides that, as much as I don't want it, didn't they say that if they ever did another Dissidia game Sora would be in it? Wasn't it Nomura who wanted him in there? Don't like that idea but hey, I am not making the game so.
If nothing else, Dissidia has been pretty faithful and fair to the series for the most part. If Seifer joins the roster (which, I imagine he will, but honestly I'd rather not cuz he'd just be a Squall clone), he would almost definitely be garbed in his original style. But his KH outfit would almost definitely be an alternate costume. If history serves, it'll be DLC.
SO. GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS

Ahem double post emo

So I read today that the initial release of the game will only contain 14 characters (BAD).

-HOWEVER-

Over time through patches, Square-Enix plans to add upwards of 50+ characters to the total, final roster. (AMAZING). Assuming everyone returns (28 as of Duodecim), that'll make for at least 20 brand new characters including Y'shtola and Ramza!! Who do you think they'll add?? And who do you think will be the initial 14 characters?? Obvious answer is obvious that they'd pick all the Cosmosians from 1-14, but that'd mean Ramza would be patched unless they shaft one of heroes (and after Record Keeper I could see them shafting Shantotto and they should).

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja9113
SO. GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS

Ahem double post emo

So I read today that the initial release of the game will only contain 14 characters (BAD).

-HOWEVER-

Over time through patches, Square-Enix plans to add upwards of 50+ characters to the total, final roster. (AMAZING). Assuming everyone returns (28 as of Duodecim), that'll make for at least 20 brand new characters including Y'shtola and Ramza!! Who do you think they'll add?? And who do you think will be the initial 14 characters?? Obvious answer is obvious that they'd pick all the Cosmosians from 1-14, but that'd mean Ramza would be patched unless they shaft one of heroes (and after Record Keeper I could see them shafting Shantotto and they should).

Great, it sounds like it is going to be an awesome game I am up to my eye balls in debt so I can't even afford a second hand vita right now let along a brand new one (second hand 200 and brand new 450) so it will be a long time till I get this game and the console to go with it (so long in fact we are looking at probably when the next PS *insert whatever here* will be out and will no longer take what they are taking now.

The life of an adult does suck at times.

On the plus side, I MAY be able to at least afford the game sometime soon after it is released so at least I will have that on hand for when I can afford the console.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

If nothing else, Dissidia has been pretty faithful and fair to the series for the most part. If Seifer joins the roster (which, I imagine he will, but honestly I'd rather not cuz he'd just be a Squall clone), he would almost definitely be garbed in his original style. But his KH outfit would almost definitely be an alternate costume. If history serves, it'll be DLC.

That sounds good, DLC I don't mind (still hate myself for missing the Tifa AC but meh, whatever) but at least he will be in his original clothes but, like you said, he would be a Squall Clone THOUGH I must say, I would like to see the happy Seifer we had at the end of the game, the one where he wasn't a total a*****e.

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Seifer wouldn't necessarily be a Squall clone.
His limit breaks in VIII would make for some HP attacks that are vastly different from Squalls.
Kuja9113
Over time through patches, Square-Enix plans to add upwards of 50+ characters to the total, final roster. (AMAZING). Assuming everyone returns (28 as of Duodecim), that'll make for at least 20 brand new characters including Y'shtola and Ramza!! Who do you think they'll add??
The soil charge triad to use on you has been decided!

Kaze and Makenshi would be nice random a** choices.
I need need need need NEED Seymour and Celes added. Period. After that I'm less picky, but I hope they'll even out the later game rosters (11+) with suitable characters as well, particularly with Vayne, Ashe, Dysley, Kam'lanaut, Lion and Nael Van Darnus.

After that, THEN we'll talk about Maria, Xande, Zemus, Rydia, Faris, Leo, Rufus, Rinoa, Vivi, Beatrix, Noel and Merlwyb.

Oh my, that's a perfect 20, how interesting....

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The thing with Seymour (if he is placed in the game which he should, by right, he was the secondry bad guy in FFX outside of Jecht/Yu (and even then, seeing Yu be in this game would be awesome but I know, it will never happen)) is that if I ever get my hands on this game he will be the one character I basically will never be letting go of, I will be maxing him out in everything and pretty much not even letting him go even then, I love that half breed way too much. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff