Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Serah better be available. If Serah is not available there will be a VERY unhappy Cupcakesu roaming the forums. VERY unhappy!

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Nothing to see here, move along... ninja
Nafretiti
Final Fantasy XVI
wat

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Zered Heizien
Nafretiti
Final Fantasy XVI
wat

Ignore my post, I never posted anything, it was a figment of your imagination... ninja

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
I actually started playing Dissidia 012 again, since I discovered a modding community for it, so this had some great timing for me.

Glad to see Y'shtola in this, been playing XIV for half a year now and it's steadily climbing to be my current favorite game. Who I'd hope to see is Snow from XIII or maybe Layle from Crystal Bearers, would be nice to see some spinoff FF love!
Zysets
I actually started playing Dissidia 012 again, since I discovered a modding community for it, so this had some great timing for me.

Glad to see Y'shtola in this, been playing XIV for half a year now and it's steadily climbing to be my current favorite game. Who I'd hope to see is Snow from XIII or maybe Layle from Crystal Bearers, would be nice to see some spinoff FF love!
i would love for Ramza to be in.
it would be cool if his Squire abilities could grant temp stat buffs.

Versatile Receiver

All I want from this game:

- Yuna is still in it
- PS4 port

Gimmie those and I'll lick your butt, SE.

also I like amiibo

Versatile Receiver

Hexstus
REGINA SPEKT0R
Gimmie those and I'll lick your butt, SE.

emotion_puke

Well since you're going to be down there... ask for Tellah and Vivi. Prejudice bastards...
emotion_omnomnom < me

Alright I will do that for you. TBH Vivi is probably the only non-FFX character I actually care about seeing. Otherwise I was pretty happy with the roster in 012

Friendly Bookworm

*very slight silent fangirl squeal like a mental patient flailing behind post*

AHEM. This better get ported for game systems as well! Not everyone can get to an arcade these days, as it is a slight dying breed where I am from. Mostly in movie theaters or laundromats.

Laili's Wishes:

Battlefields:
Other than the one we saw, I would like:

The Village of Mist - Final Fantasy IV
This is a key point in the story for Cecil in IV. This is when he questions being a Dark Knight after he burns the village down with Kain with the Fire Ring. This is also where Rydia comes in.

The Battle of The Big Bridge - Final Fantasy V
Cause why not? Gilgamesh be pleased!

The Opera House - Final Fantasy VI
Another iconic point in the VI Story was the Opera House. This is how we were able to not only get access to the only airship in the game/world, but to be able to help Terra after she went Esper.

The Shinra Building - Final Fantasy VII
Why not wreck up that gigantic President's office? Throw someone off the building! Re-do the whole Advent Children battle. etc.

Edea's House - Final Fantasy VIII
It's open, beachlike, and where all orphans start having trust issues. I see why not? Or, another option would be the Balamb Garden.

Final Fantasy IX
... Can't think of any.

Luca Stadium - Final Fantasy X
Wide open and smash someone into the water. This would be better than blitzball!

Archtype Steppe - Final Fantasy XIII
Another good place to have battles would be here. It has more ground to cover and would be very much like the one in the teaser.

Final Fantasy XIV
Unknown as I have not played it.

Final Fantasy XV
They have to. C'mon.

Characters
Black Mage - FFI
Maria - FFII
Anyone in FFIII
Rosa, Edge, or Rydia - Final Fantasy IV
Faris - FFV
Celes or Locke - FFVI
VII I think has enough. But Red XIII or Barret would be great addition if they wanted to add. Or fully utilize Aerith to not just be an assist.
Rinoa or Seifer - FFVIII
Vivi or Beatrix - FFIX
Kimahri or Seymour - FFX
Final Fantasy XI. Unsure.
Balthier, Fran, or Vayne - FFXII
Snow, Sazh, Serah or Fang - FFXIII
Noctis - FFXV

Other things
MISS CLOUD AS AN ALTERNATE OUTFIT! emotion_donotwant

Kawaii Shoujo

there's no way it'll be released on the ps3, that'd be dumb.

really hope theydo what p4u2 did and release on ps4/vita even tho it currently says arcade only

Fated Paladin

Laili

Other things
MISS CLOUD AS AN ALTERNATE OUTFIT! emotion_donotwant

FFF- Ohmygodyes, I want this as well! Been wanting it ever since the first game. emotion_dowant
If it comes to PS3 or PS4... heart heart heart

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
This probably will come to consoles. I'm a pretty big fan of the Japanese arcade scene (especially fighters), and at this point in time, Arcade games usually get ported within a year or two. Just give them time to use the arcade release as a kinf of "test" for what kind of changes they should make for a full console release, that's usually how these games go down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff