Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonzell
TubularLuggage
Komamura Sajin
Ardente
Komamura Sajin
actually right now i beleve the psp has more games out than the ds does. but dont qoute me on that sweatdrop

...no...no it doesn't.

Worldwide the DS is outselling the PSP in software and hardware.
im not talking about sales im talking about actual titles for the systems
Most PSP games are crappy underpowered ports that could never work as well as their console bretheren.
The DS has original games, and great fun ones too boot.

Yea like the orginal game Mario 64, and Mario Cart!

Funny thing tho, is that the ports on the PSP are known for being the only ones that actually exceeds their console brothren.

Except for the fact that most ports on the PSP weren't designed for a handheld in the first place, and are often down-graded.
Downgraded my butt. They usually look and preform better on the PSP and are improved on, not downgraded.
Lonzell
Downgraded my butt. They usually look and preform better on the PSP and are improved on, not downgraded.

rofl
Like Me and My Katamari and it's lack of another analog stick? You must be out of you mind if you think that a port to the PSP looks better than its PS2 counterpart. If you're tlaking about Megaman Powered Up, (besides the instant failure for being Megaman) then sure, but it's not a PS2-PSP port.

Anyway, Mario Kart DS isn't a port of Mario Kart 64: it's a new game in the franchise.

And it's true that the DS is selling more games. The PSP's game to console ratio is almost 1:1, and monthly PSP console/game sales have only topped the DS' once.

Then again, the PSP has a stunning array of UMD video titles...
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/date-japanese-grade-school-girls-on-yer-psp-163620.php
xp
Ardente
Langlen
Ardente
marcus_killa
PSP vs. DS the psp is far more better than the PSP git better games and everything

a) That doesn't make sense and b) you're either misinformed, writing with your elbows or a fanboy.

You don't have to be a fanboy to think that the PSP gets better games thant he DS. THat's all a matter of opinion.

No, somebody with an opinion should rightly know what games are for offer on each system, and that the PSP isn't game-centric at the moment when compared with the DS.

Yes, and I do know that. I've compared both lineups, I own both, and I do believe the PSP has better games,a nd is a better gaming handheld than the Nintendo DS.
Scentless Aprentice
Lonzell

rofl
Like Me and My Katamari and it's lack of another analog stick? You must be out of you mind if you think that a port to the PSP looks better than its PS2 counterpart. If you're tlaking about Megaman Powered Up, (besides the instant failure for being Megaman) then sure, but it's not a PS2-PSP port.

Anyway, Mario Kart DS isn't a port of Mario Kart 64: it's a new game in the franchise.

And it's true that the DS is selling more games. The PSP's game to console ratio is almost 1:1, and monthly PSP console/game sales have only topped the DS' once.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/date-japanese-grade-school-girls-on-yer-psp-163620.php
xp

Once the DS gets good games I Want, I'll gladly get one. But until then, sorry Nintendo, PSP has the games I like and I want.

We get the idea Scent, you don't like Mega Man, so enough with you constant hate toward it.
The Eternia
Scentless Aprentice
Lonzell

rofl

xp

Once the DS gets good games I Want, I'll gladly get one. But until then, sorry Nintendo, PSP has the games I like and I want.

We get the idea Scent, you don't like Mega Man, so enough with you constant hate toward it.

It's almost the opposite for me when it comes to the two handhelds. Once the PSP gets more than 2 games I'm interested in, and lowers the price a bit, then I'll be actually looking towards it.

My onion is blue, yours is green.
luigihitsthefan
The Eternia
Scentless Aprentice
Lonzell

rofl

xp

It's almost the opposite for me when it comes to the two handhelds. Once the PSP gets more than 2 games I'm interested in, and lowers the price a bit, then I'll be actually looking towards it.

My onion is blue, yours is green.

I can respect that.
Langlen
Ardente
marcus_killa
PSP vs. DS the psp is far more better than the PSP git better games and everything

a) That doesn't make sense and b) you're either misinformed, writing with your elbows or a fanboy.

You don't have to be a fanboy to think that the PSP gets better games thant he DS. THat's all a matter of opinion.

Uh... Langlen... We don't even know what he SAID. He said "the psp is far more better than the psp git better games" For all we know he might like the DS more than the PSP. This message goes to you too Ardente.
GoNintendo.com
Japanese software sales 3-20 3-26

# 1. Playstation 2 - Final Fantasy XII - Square-Enix - 238,000 / 2,002,000
# 2. Nintendo DS - Pokemon Ranger - Nintendo - 193,000
# 3. Playstation 2 - Ace Combat Zero: The Belkin War - Namco - 109,000
# 4. Nintendo DS - Animal Crossing: Wild World - Nintendo - 83,000 / 2,271,000
# 5. Nintendo DS - Brain Training 2 - Nintendo - 77,000 / 1,649,000
# 6. Playstation 2 - Dynasty Warriors Mosou 4: Empires - KOEI - 54,000
# 7. Nintendo DS - English Training DS - Nintendo - 46,000 / 703,000
# 8. Nintendo DS - Brain Training DS - Nintendo - 46,000 / 1,769,000
# 9. Playstation 2 - Harukanaru Jikuu no Uchi de 3 - KOEI - 46,000
# 10. Nintendo DS - Mario Kart DS - Nintendo - 22,000 / 1,211,000
N t e r
GoNintendo.com

I was reading the reports for US sales and Playstation almost enveloped the Top 10 I guesss thats the difference between the 2 countries. sweatdrop
i like the ds better not to mention i have 1. well i like it because i have 1 lol
Darkmoleman
N t e r
GoNintendo.com

I was reading the reports for US sales and Playstation almost enveloped the Top 10 I guesss thats the difference between the 2 countries. sweatdrop

When you have organizations like MTV helping you sell your system, you are almost guaranteed to successful.

That's if you don't screw up first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces