Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Yogurt Man
Cruentus Crux
Yogurt Man
Cruentus Crux
Yogurt Man
I like the sound of this. I'll give you any 6 of mine of mine for those three.

ah excellent! can i trade my three for croque, peck, zucker, julian, jeremiah and timbra?
here's my code: 0962 - 9943 - 8870
Sounds good, my town or yours?
4699-6050-8776

could i come to yours? mine's a bit of a mess at the moment. xd
Sounds good, I'll open ASAP

edit: Also mine is a mega mess right now LMAO

emotion_brofist i'll be over soon

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
AdoredLunatic

I think I have the sofa! Do you happen to have the Chessboard Rug?

Adored Lunatic

13,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stravvberry-chan
AdoredLunatic

I think I have the sofa! Do you happen to have the Chessboard Rug?

Sadly I do not :c

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
lightlovebunny
pong kiyo
lightlovebunny
Just so you all know, my town is currently set to the month of April. I've been trying to play Catch Up ever since my first 3DS had an unfortunate run-in with a lamp back in November. If any of you need a bug, fish, or diving creature from around that time, let me know! And if you could order a Sprout Table before coming, I'll gladly pay you back! It's the only DLC item I don't have from the Post Office!

I think I can help with the sprout table dilemma. smile I think I saw your post awhile back, and never got to reply to it, but I can help! The one question I have, though, is do you have a pair of purple tulips? That would be a great from of payment! However, if not, you can still have a sprout table. I'll need to order it for 5 o'clock EST, and then we can meet up right after it's delivered. wink

I have more than two purple tulips! You are more than welccome to any of my hybrid flowersl I have quite a few. 4laugh

The table is delivered and if you're currently available, I'd love to drop by your town to let you have it. :3 We can discuss the flower situation as soon as I'm there!

Deets-
FC: 5129 - 2151 - 0436 (five one two nine - two one five one - zero four three six)
Mii: Kiyo-kun
Mayor: Hajime
Town: Etopolis

(I'm on mobile, so I'd love for you to post the deets because I can't view sigs if your deets are there. :3 )

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
AdoredLunatic

Dang! :c I've been trying to snag one for awhile....no luck as of yet. sweatdrop

I've been trying to follow "guides" on how to get specific carpets and wallpapers from Sahara, but I think the carpets and wallpapers are all randomized....right?

Dangerous Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
Looking to visit someones town.

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
pong kiyo
lightlovebunny
pong kiyo
lightlovebunny
Just so you all know, my town is currently set to the month of April. I've been trying to play Catch Up ever since my first 3DS had an unfortunate run-in with a lamp back in November. If any of you need a bug, fish, or diving creature from around that time, let me know! And if you could order a Sprout Table before coming, I'll gladly pay you back! It's the only DLC item I don't have from the Post Office!

I think I can help with the sprout table dilemma. smile I think I saw your post awhile back, and never got to reply to it, but I can help! The one question I have, though, is do you have a pair of purple tulips? That would be a great from of payment! However, if not, you can still have a sprout table. I'll need to order it for 5 o'clock EST, and then we can meet up right after it's delivered. wink

I have more than two purple tulips! You are more than welccome to any of my hybrid flowersl I have quite a few. 4laugh

The table is delivered and if you're currently available, I'd love to drop by your town to let you have it. :3 We can discuss the flower situation as soon as I'm there!

Deets-
FC: 5129 - 2151 - 0436 (five one two nine - two one five one - zero four three six)
Mii: Kiyo-kun
Mayor: Hajime
Town: Etopolis

(I'm on mobile, so I'd love for you to post the deets because I can't view sigs if your deets are there. :3 )

Deets-
FC: 4441- 9076- 8469 (four four four one - nine zero seven six - eight four six nine)
Mii: Crystal
Mayor: Crystal
Town: Purity
I'm ready whenever!

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Stravvberry-chan
AdoredLunatic

Dang! :c I've been trying to snag one for awhile....no luck as of yet. sweatdrop

I've been trying to follow "guides" on how to get specific carpets and wallpapers from Sahara, but I think the carpets and wallpapers are all randomized....right?
Yes. I deleted some deadweights off my friend list this morning so wanna dupe mine? I actually never even got one from that miserable piece of s**t but I was fortunate enough to get one from someone after asking around forever.

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Yogurt Man

Really? You have an extra? c: How many bells would you like for it?

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Stravvberry-chan
Yogurt Man

Really? You have an extra? c: How many bells would you like for it?
No I don't have an extra, I offered to duplicate my single one that I have (so we'd both have one).

(mostly because I feel bad seeing you asking everyone and I know how it is to be in your shoes)

anyway, for free, but if you happen to have a cabana wall, mega alloid, mini timpanoid, or mini nebuloid... I'd gladly accept one of those. XD

Adored Lunatic

13,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stravvberry-chan
AdoredLunatic

Yea I think so. I keep getting crappy ones lol

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Yogurt Man

Oh! My bad ^ - ^;;;
I've never done duplication in my town before, but I've done it in my fiancee's town a few times to give her customized sets. However, I know what to do for it! ^ - ^

Unfortunately, I do not have any of those. :c

- Friend Code: 0404-6738-0315
- Mii: Strawberry
- Town: Tazmilly
- Mayor: Kayle

(Kayle's file is the one I am playing currently)

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
AdoredLunatic

I know right? I tried customizing some of the chess set to get it and nope! sweatdrop

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Stravvberry-chan
Yogurt Man

Oh! My bad ^ - ^;;;
I've never done duplication in my town before, but I've done it in my fiancee's town a few times to give her customized sets. However, I know what to do for it! ^ - ^

Unfortunately, I do not have any of those. :c

- Friend Code: 0404-6738-0315
- Mii: Strawberry
- Town: Tazmilly
- Mayor: Kayle

(Kayle's file is the one I am playing currently)
4699-6050-8776, open and I'll be over

Adored Lunatic

13,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stravvberry-chan
AdoredLunatic

I know right? I tried customizing some of the chess set to get it and nope! sweatdrop

The guides said that? Maybe you didn't have enough items?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff