Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
growing my hair out, bleaching the mother effing christ out of it, and hopefully won't screw it up.

seriously though, i love Daenerys. She's my favorite character other than Tyrion.

please don't spoil anything for me. <3 thank yooou
        Dany dies.

Ferocious Browser

lmao, she does not.

careful with bleaching that you don't end up with orange hair (if youre a brunette).
It w ould be easier to buy a wig.
Buy a wig.

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Eveille
lmao, she does not.

careful with bleaching that you don't end up with orange hair (if youre a brunette).

i am brunette. but i've bleached before and it ended up like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Foxie Loxie

yea but it's different. i don't look good in a wig, i probably wouldn't be able to style it right, and i'd be o with having hair like that for a while smile

Ferocious Browser

writes in white
Eveille
lmao, she does not.

i am brunette. but i've bleached before and it ended up like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

can't see, but i'll take your word for it lol. i tried once and ended up looking like i was on fire: dark roots, orange mid, yellow tips. was awesome and horrible all at once @_@.

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Eveille
writes in white
Eveille
lmao, she does not.

can't see, but i'll take your word for it lol. i tried once and ended up looking like i was on fire: dark roots, orange mid, yellow tips. was awesome and horrible all at once @_@.

User Image
there it is.

mine ended up being quite even

Ferocious Browser

writes in white
Eveille
writes in white
Eveille
lmao, she does not.

User Image
there it is.

mine ended up being quite even

awesome then smile , go for it and good luck. remember purple contacts if you wanna go all out.
writes in white
Foxie Loxie

yea but it's different. i don't look good in a wig, i probably wouldn't be able to style it right, and i'd be o with having hair like that for a while smile
Well I wish you luck then. I have blonde hair and to bleach it to that color or white/silver would fry my hair. I'd hate to imagine what it would be for someone with dark hair. There are some really amazing wigs out there....I'd rather spend the money on a good one than ruin my hair. Especially since its easy to kill the root of the hair with over bleaching.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
I sooo agree!

writes in white
growing my hair out, bleaching the mother effing christ out of it, and hopefully won't screw it up.

seriously though, i love Daenerys. She's my favorite character other than Tyrion.

please don't spoil anything for me. <3 thank yooou

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Foxie Loxie
writes in white
Foxie Loxie

Well I wish you luck then. I have blonde hair and to bleach it to that color or white/silver would fry my hair. I'd hate to imagine what it would be for someone with dark hair. There are some really amazing wigs out there....I'd rather spend the money on a good one than ruin my hair. Especially since its easy to kill the root of the hair with over bleaching.

well people are supposed to wait about 30 days between each bleach so that doesn't happen.

i've dyed my hair all sorts of colors, red, deep purple, and i've had to bleach my hair to get it very vibrant. i haven't had any sort of trouble so far.

as long as you don't torture your hair in other ways, blow drying, straightening etc, hair should stand well against the bleaching.
writes in white
Foxie Loxie
writes in white
Foxie Loxie

well people are supposed to wait about 30 days between each bleach so that doesn't happen.

i've dyed my hair all sorts of colors, red, deep purple, and i've had to bleach my hair to get it very vibrant. i haven't had any sort of trouble so far.

as long as you don't torture your hair in other ways, blow drying, straightening etc, hair should stand well against the bleaching.
Oh I know it can be done and all the measures that go with it. But coloring and bleaching no matter how safe still hurts your hair. I get mine hightlighted once every 3-6 months. I used to dye my hair all kinds of colors and I was lucky to have light hair naturally...my sister has dark hair and bleaches it blond...one time she let it sit on a little too long and her hair was ruined...

Personally, I'd like to see more people rp Arya or Sansa. I think Daenerys gets too much hype from fans. I think not enough of them have read the books. Her character doesn't get any progression after the second book. Then she ends up going crazy. The first book, I loved her....but then she just stopped growing as a person.

Godly Bro

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
When I had my hair bleached it went pure white smile .... But then again I went from virgin hair... I still don't use a lot of product on it so I don't harm it.... Be sure to use shimmer lights blondes and silver... It'll keep the whiteness. I'm actually planning on cosplaying as dany too !! She's so awesome! Gonna get three friends to be my dragons and my bf to be my moon and stars

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff