You pick an item

Is back up! 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
With a higher limit! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 6 ]
Come turn game items into real items 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 14 ]
Just give me the plat please 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Prizes_Toys
heart

Hello, id like to exchange for crumpled paper bags! I've got a lot of various game charms, paper, trash and tickets items to match.

Familiar Conversationalist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lumoz
Prizes_Toys
heart

Hello, id like to exchange for crumpled paper bags! I've got a lot of various game charms, paper, trash and tickets items to match.

I can make a note of that, unfortunately no one has turned any in for points yet. It’s been slow, most things being traded in are charms so I’m a little lacking with other game items

Unstoppable Lover

41,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Prizes_Toys
heart

Hey, found items I would love to trade for points that are on the account smile I hope I got enough points lol.
Her Quacky Marejesty
Harvey's Anatomy
Hold me gently
Prizes_Toys
Lumoz
Prizes_Toys
heart

I can make a note of that, unfortunately no one has turned any in for points yet. It’s been slow, most things being traded in are charms so I’m a little lacking with other game items

Aw, okay thank you! This whole thread idea is very neat ! Hopefully when they finally update the games, you'll get an influx of activity. heart

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Lumoz
Prizes_Toys
Lumoz
Prizes_Toys
heart

Aw, okay thank you! This whole thread idea is very neat ! Hopefully when they finally update the games, you'll get an influx of activity. heart

That’s what I’m hoping sweatdrop

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
~Lovers Lost~
Prizes_Toys
heart

Hey, found items I would love to trade for points that are on the account smile I hope I got enough points lol.
Her Quacky Marejesty7k
Harvey's Anatomy13k
Hold me gently5k

You have plenty of points. I’ll send a trade

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
IAdorkableKitty2

Hey, I was just wondering with you ghost code. How much of that is just items you plan on throwing onto the marketplace whenever, and how much of it is stuff you want to keep?

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Arcosi Knight
IAdorkableKitty2

Hey, I was just wondering with you ghost code. How much of that is just items you plan on throwing onto the marketplace whenever, and how much of it is stuff you want to keep?

It’s all up for sale so that’s why it’s up there for you guys to get items from

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ghost code has been taken down. You pick an item is now at 300k please remember if you spend all 300k no one else can get something!

Unstoppable Lover

41,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
IAdorkableKitty2
~Lovers Lost~
Prizes_Toys
heart

Her Quacky Marejesty7k
Harvey's Anatomy13k
Hold me gently5k

Thank you! Meant to say it sooner lol.

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Prizes_Toys
Ghost code has been taken down. You pick an item is now at 300k please remember if you spend all 300k no one else can get something!

CONline (9 Pack) please, their rate is a bit below the average for individual ones

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
~Lovers Lost~
IAdorkableKitty2
~Lovers Lost~
Prizes_Toys
heart

Her Quacky Marejesty7k
Harvey's Anatomy13k
Hold me gently5k

Thank you! Meant to say it sooner lol.

No problem!!

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Arcosi Knight
Prizes_Toys

CONline (9 Pack) please, their rate is a bit below the average for individual ones

200k points will be removed from your total. I will quote again when I removed them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff