Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested in Gaia merchandise?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 220 221 222 > >> >>> »|

I think if you go down the logo T-shirt route, then the project will fall flat on it's face in it's very beginnings, t-shirts are souvenir items, and the small percentage that will buy them, won't repeat buy as they already have them.

If you really want to generate revenue from merchandise, then go down the collectables route. Postcards or trading cards, plushies, avatar stickers etc.

The main appeal of Gaia is the individuality of people's avatars, and I think you would need to harness that diversity somehow in the merchandise, if t-shirts were sold, perhaps you could upload the more popular avatar styles and clothes and let people create their own avatar design for their t-shirt/mousemat/satchel.

Fun items like the slippers that scream Gaia in their design would also work.

All ideas are copyright Janie Jane, and if any of the above are taken on board, I demand a 5% cut....LMAO domokun

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I think they should sell real Angelic Sashes.. Haha.. Just send us real hugh-quality toilet paper and give us directions on how to wrap it around our bodies like a real sash... xd blaugh

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Actually, mutch of the mercendise on Gaia would sell well at the Expo. Though out of your list... I would like both. Though I would like a pair of those Fox ears... wink
Wow I would luv to buy those things .. if only i had a credit card! sad
Yes but I can't pay for stuff on-line
i've got a question

How do you make some flashes??
i can only make some pictures
but some1 have a Flashpicture

Can you Help me??

You Can Give Me A PM Whenever you Wanted

:: [ Dance_Ferry ] ::
I think Janie Jane has a right idea. 3nodding
i dont understand what you mean. what items would you be selling because it depends on what it is if i would buy it or not. biggrin
i would love it.
there are so many people that i know that use gaia and would like that.
i would like gaia shirts that would be cheap whee
ya that wud be kool
i need clothes
bump, i heart anime
"I'd love to buy from the net. I live in Canada though... crying "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items