Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested in Gaia merchandise?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

well not really the merchandise...but I do like the items...I would do any thing....anything for a Kakashi Sense' headband...anything at all
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised cry cry cry cry omg i soo tired omg
i so sick of love songs sweatdrop sweatdrop

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
I would like to see if i could get my avatar on a tee or a patch and i also would like to purchase some stuff online
That would be so awsome, i want one!!! biggrin
Im not gonna buy anything, But the stuff is AWSOME! biggrin
No thank you
Unless it was a kiki kitty plushie or something
I wouldn't wear a Gaia t-shirt
yeah as long as it is good quility not no cheap made stuff like cool tshirts and hats and posters would b cool
i might buy but i dought it but no offence to eneyone that dose wear that stuff but wearing a t-shirt of a game is kinda neardy
I like gaia swag stoof, but since I am basically on Gaia and not getting my lazy butt up... I want bigger shirts to sit around in. whee
i wuld nv buy merchandise for games cuz eventually i will grow tired of it, but for others who knoe they'll love it 4eva will definitely like it!
sure.. i want one!
well, it's possible, so i won't rule it out...
Yes...yes I am
Yeah sure, if it was a cool t-shirt or something...with like two avatars doing battle...with swords...on a distant hilltop...with war raging all around them, you know that kinda stuff.
hell yes i am!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces