Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Prom Dance Game stay permanently?

Definately 0.17153620673235 17.2% [ 16210 ]
Yes but upgrade it! 0.55723340987735 55.7% [ 52658 ]
I Guess 0.11177896062392 11.2% [ 10563 ]
No 0.090720536725256 9.1% [ 8573 ]
OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH 0.068730886041122 6.9% [ 6495 ]
Total Votes:[ 94499 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 730 731 732 > >> >>> »|

WTF Robo
Evaluation-
A sea of human meats undulating in a semi rhythmic mating ritual? How...exciting. How better to pick out a potential mate than to observe which human hair monster can "break it down" the hardest.

I feel that the dance is an adequate way to spend time and earn gold. However I would request a way to play...alone. While I am fully confident in my dancing abilities, many meat people would not understand the complex dance moves. It would save both on confusion and...social anxiety if I were able to dance...alone....without people watching...by myself.

....but I want to watch biggrin
with much much more variety/choice of music. Not everyone can stand teh cheese.. O.o

3,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

I say to keep it, but make it better/longer/more stuff, etc.

It was nice to have a new game for a little bit, but there were a few bugs/glitches in it, and the list of songs were good, but too short for my tastes. 3nodding
If anything do more/different songs and fix any bugs/glitches that have been found to the best of your abilities. 3nodding
what messed me up was the fireworks that went off every time you hit a note. the more combos you had the bigger the firework explosion, and then it was covering the arrows and messed me up.
nah it sucks

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No. (O.O) A real prom doesn't have you dancing in the hallway afterward, so it could be a yearly event, like Halloween.
Definately yes i love the prom dance

lock23 rolled 6 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 5, 1, 10, 6 Total: 41 (6-60)

twisted wahmbulance neds to be better!!! mrgreen mrgreen
User ImageYes, but upgrade PLEASE.

At least let us upload our own songs so we don't have to play with a song that talks about sex.
I don't want my mother to walk into that and look at me like I'm not her daughter. neutral

Also, most of them suck.

Gracious Informer

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Make the game to get the items SEPARATE from stupid towns!!!! The LAG due to everyone moving around, using emotes, and talking messes up the game! I never got to the last level because of that mess when it should have been easy and it WASN'T. I'm sorely disappointed, but all I can do is suggest this to you- it's up to you, the admin, to not make such a decision again.
I was about to ask about this. ^_^ It'd be so cool if it stayed, but like the jigsaw game, give it occasional song updates, and also, it'd be great if we could play alone. Sometimes other people can distract you or cause lagging at the exact wrong moment. XP
New songs would most definitely help^^
yes but with new songs and maybe allow for a option of from down to up instead of the arrows comin in from the left biggrin
ooh eeh ahh ahh!!! blaugh exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces