Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would spend my gold on tons of pets at the B/C forum... Specifically on getting a custom cosplay of Tohru of Fruits Basket from Unlocked!!

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
I would most probably buy something for myself and get presents for my friends smile
Oh and I would love to start a writing contest for users!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
If i won, i would pay back people who have donated to me in the past as i wish to return the favor... and i would also like to try get oisins blessing as i have been saving for a little while now biggrin xx

Greedy Receiver

I would remove a few items from my wishlist(: i've bee trying to save up enogh forpale marionette for quite a while. i would also start a thread to give it way to people who have been questing items(:

Dangerous Lover

I'd use the gold to go on an art quest~
I really love the artist on gaia heart

I'd also be able to buy a few of my wish list items, as well as perhaps some other random people?
There would be so many things to do with the gold...Perhaps spending it on awesome art...or a lifetime supply of zOMG! power-ups....or maybe put a big dent in my quest. One can daydream.
If I won, I'd buy multiple cats, and throw them at people. Everyone loves cats.

(Help this Gaian become the crazy cat lady? :3 )

Distinct Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
that is WAY to much money than what i have in mind to spend it on xp i guess all i would do is finish buying the items i want for the completion of my original x avi. and buy and gift the items my friends want so they can have their dream avi's too, and if there was still more gold left over then i would just ask some gaians what they want and i'll buy it for them xp sounds cheesy but it is a lot of gold blaugh

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
I would spend all my money in a park with prostitutes! Thinking well... forget the park!

Boogie Woogie! Play Ovelha!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pure-hearted Trash

X
        User Image

'' Does this remind you of a puzzle,
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfessor? ''

x
            I would more than likely blow it all on art. c:

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would spend half of the money to me and half for my friends so that way i wouldn't be too selfish or anything like that

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

If I won the five million I'd dedicate a million to various artists, three million to my avatar, and then save the rest. c:

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

I would buy everything on my wish list! heart
What would I do with 5m gold?

I would start vending in the marketplace to make more money with it.
I've always thought that the best way to spend money is to invest.

Also I would have gold to buy my friends gifts on their birthdays (Why do I have so many friends? crying )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff