No 0.36523929471033 36.5% [ 725 ]
Kinda 0.43375314861461 43.4% [ 861 ]
Total Votes:[ 1985 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 >

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
It is too cropped that it becomes harder to read the posts seperatly.
how do i take this off ? T_____T Neko no like ....

In a relationship with syaorandyerik

Desirable Dragon

10,400 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Tried it and I hope this feedback can help to improve it. gaia_kittenstar

It looks good but I feel that it lacks so much. emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

Here are my cons. emotion_facepalm
gaia_crown The smileys don't show. (It is what makes the forum lively sometimes.. )
gaia_crown The avi is too cropped. (It showed blanks when the avis were pet displays and such. Maybe they could try to show half the avi instead of just the face?)
gaia_crown It doesn't show when other people are online/offline. (I do want to know, you know?)
gaia_crown It looks too compressed. (Like I can hardly see where I am supposed to be looking at and it was suffocating my eyes. burning_eyes LOL)
gaia_crown It loads a whole page after you tipped a post instead of just a small notice. ( Just why?)
gaia_crown I think this is also the reason why my Randoms Rolls and dice games don't show up. (hope the admin can fix this, i couldn't keep up with forum games....)
gaia_crown LAST, it doesn't show the functions in battle for Spirit of Summer. ( I was really wondering how to battle with all the hype from it. I was just randomly bumping in those forums not knowing what was happening at all. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Well, I wouldn't put my PRO's because we all know why it is made.~

Anyways, I hope they improve this somehow for those individuals FORUM LITE was intended for so that they can effectively use it. emotion_yatta emotion_brofist

The text version of the smileys really ticked me off for teh most part!!! emotion_0A0

Clean Consumer

1,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
CleoSombra
Vroom!

I don't particular like the colors, though - like the fact that there's that blue gradient at the top of every post. It's not attractive.

well it is your thinking stare
It's a good start. I'd like to still se the share on Facebook link, though.

Indebted Evader

1,950 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
Perfect for the forum, thanks. biggrin
This is good for people with slow internet or quota-based internet, and people who just wants to read the messages. Thank you!

Edit: It turns out smileys don't really show. I think this could be available as an option for users who want Forum Lite, but still want to see the smileys.
i do see emotes or my signature with lite on

Greedy Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Invisible Informer

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
i can't see the avatar! well at least i can see the faces.
it's nice though to use this since it makes things faster but once maybe it'll be better if you give more room for the gap between post, it feels so cramped to see that.
and is this one of the features too? idk, but i can;t see any format i set on my post like bold, color, size, even the emotes.
that's all from me mrgreen

Beloved Wife

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Prue
I like this alot! I don't know if I'll use it though, because I like seeing full avatars when I browse through.

Original Genius

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
it's gross and i hate it with a passion

Profitable Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like it, I do wish that the aquariums showed in the siggy and that you could still see the full avatar without hover over or clicking the avatar's picture.....and that the acually ImgCode shows instead of just the words in bold, for example: I would prefer this " rofl " over this "rofl", ya know? But seriously I do like it!

Aged Gaian

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I like it, but I don't like it--just like everyone before has said. For some reason I like it because it makes the forum look MUCH cleaner. But I miss the avatars. I suppose that's the point though. "Clear it all out now!" but regardless. As is--it's nice. I'd like to see an avatar with it though.

Otherwise--another suggestion I don't know if anyone else has an input on this. Remember the old GAIA Anniversary at the Von Helson mansion? When you were in a thread, everyone who on that topic page was on that header.

With this--to make people satisfied with the avatar reduction--what about putting that same feature (Full avatars in the header) on Forums Lite--and you keep it how it is. That way--when we scroll through, we remember which AV we saw. It still reduces the amount of AVs we see, and would keep it slow enough, I feel. I don't have a recache of it nor a screen shot. Otherwise--it's a good feature. Hope you guys continue doin' stuff!

It's something to still see a forum I was at as a child still thriving, in its own way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff