Total Votes:[ 1985 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37

Territorial Ship

15,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Cetes Forge
I like how clean everything looks, but the hide and show spoiler buttons dont work and none of the emoticons work.

thank you for the updates esp the avi being previewed when arrow is hovered on gaian's headshot
but like what Cetes mentioned.
look below how it looks and how it does not work, the spoiler and emoticons x''D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/wanted/w-updated-8-6-2015/t.96644039/
emo

Anxious Elder

11,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Wall Street 200
why was the layout for this changed i dont like my forum spreading all the way on the screen i want it to be just like my homepage and now its doesnt do it

Dapper Noob

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
It kills the emotes. It also looks very strange.
i couldnt see the post i just posted

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Not sure where to post this question since the Ask the admin area is closed down
but is there any way we can take the play button off of animated items? like how they were before?
cuz every time I want to see someone's animated items I can't, I click the play button and I get redirected to the person's profile

Excitable Snack

Pros
- No huge sigs to scroll past!
- No weird formatting to squint at!
- Faster scrolling and reading
- No achievement information

Cons
- The emoticons display as text, and this is distracting/weird (e.g., "heart" or "kira kira" wink
- I can't see people's avatars... isn't that like half the fun of Gaia? Or the entire point of Gaia?

Ultimately, I disabled this feature because I missed seeing everyone's avatars... but I think if there was a forum interface between "lite" and "full on forums," that would be nice. It's a good experiment, and I hope it can be developed further.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsuki Hoshiko
                                  Not sure where to post this question since the Ask the admin area is closed down
                                  but is there any way we can take the play button off of animated items? like how they were before?
                                  cuz every time I want to see someone's animated items I can't, I click the play button and I get redirected to the person's profile

What browser are you using? I know there was an issue with Chrome concerning Flash, where animated items had a big Play button appear. There's a way to eliminate that. Here's a quick 3-step guide on how to enable Flash in Chrome, & then that Play button should disappear.

How to Enable Flash in Google Chrome!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Morava
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsuki Hoshiko

What browser are you using? I know there was an issue with Chrome concerning Flash, where animated items had a big Play button appear. There's a way to eliminate that. Here's a quick 3-step guide on how to enable Flash in Chrome, & then that Play button should disappear.

Thanks

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Morava

Tsuki Hoshiko

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces