Kinda 0.43375314861461 43.4% [ 861 ]
Total Votes:[ 1985 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 >

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
I like the layout in general, with each post having the same positioning instead of every second post, but I miss the full avi's just there, instead of having to mouse over them

Fashionable Gaian

9,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I didn't like that the emotes don't work.
However I do like the simplified layout of it.

Big Cat

14,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
What is odd, to me, are the little "quote tails" that break in. Even with custom post style, it's a little weird. There's not a smooth flow for the post design.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See how weird those look?

Hilarious Consumer

5,850 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
ania1899
New! Labs feature Forums Lite will let you experience faster Forums. It's a new clean and uniform look with no signatures, aquariums, and no post actions. Try it out and let us know what you think.

Important Note: Forums Lite will not let you participate in Gaia Events, but you can always easily switch back to the regular Forums. It is an experiment, so it might be disabled from labs at any time.

Updates:
* quick reply button is working now
* subscribe/unsubscribe button is working now too
* when mousing over the head-shot, full avatar can be viewed

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
i like the look of it. I like the way the posts fill the page. I like the option of it being enabled or disabled. I don't think I will use it on my home PC but this will be great for my phone.
And browsing on my phone, i don't mind not seeing a whole avi, but i do like that hovering allows one to see the full avi.

Anxious Phantom

Even though it does load the forums much quicker and I can see how it could be beneficial for slower WiFi, I still really enjoy seeing full avatars and their signatures! To each their own, I suppose.
Prue
I like this alot! I don't know if I'll use it though, because I like seeing full avatars when I browse through.

I agree. Instead of showing a square, maybe it can be a cache'd avatar with no animations of some sort.

I might switch it back on if I really need a fast conversation though.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Arcarius Tesfa
Its good. And its perfect for those who have a terrible connection or just want something easier if that person is on a smart phone.

*agreed * easier for tablet, as well. cat_3nodding

I don't like the fact that I can't actually see the emoticons. It just shows the name of the emoticon in big bold letters. I kept wondering why they weren't showing up and FINALLY found the problem. But, I do like the layout better than the original. crying

Otherworldly Garbage

It is nice, and I like how streamlined it is. But the spoiler tag doesn't hide what's typed between the brackets, even if you click hide spoiler.

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500
I like how clean everything looks, but the hide and show spoiler buttons dont work and none of the emoticons work.

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
I prefer seeing the images for the smilies than the bolded words for them, but I like how fast threads load now! biggrin
OH MY GOD, I forgot I activated this, and I didn't bother to read what I was activating, so I was sitting her for weeks wondering why my spoilers and emoticons weren't working! UGHH

i guess if I'm on a crappy device this is a good feature?
It's nice, I wish I could see signatures and obviously it's still got some bugs! But I see lots of potential c: Although, my quickreply is still refusing to work o.o

Wheezing Marshmallow

13,675 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
It works alright, if you have a slow connection, but I am too used to seeing the whole avatar and the signatures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff