Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Misfortuned Checkmate
I swear to god... Gold Caches are going to be my biggest pain in making Seraphim's wings... T___T

I don't doubt it, how many do you need?

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Lei_Trigar
Misfortuned Checkmate
I swear to god... Gold Caches are going to be my biggest pain in making Seraphim's wings... T___T

hm, I've lucky so far and got 2 golds from opening caches lately...
But i still need like 21 more Gold Caches. emo

Original Survivor

Misfortuned Checkmate
Lei_Trigar
Misfortuned Checkmate

hm, I've lucky so far and got 2 golds from opening caches lately...
But i still need like 21 more Gold Caches. emo

Fun.. at least you'll be able to use the other ones right? Or do you already have a surplus of some of them. sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Jovansky
Hiya Lei,

I noticed there wasn't really a 'towns trash guide' yet, only some really old ones focusing more on what kind of items can be found/rare bugs and exchanging them etc.
so I thought I'd try to make one.

Since all the GST times of the trash was only from a personal experience perspective, I'd want to know what you think of it.
And if there are any things you know are wrong, to point them out.

I just thought it's really helpful for people to know about how the time zones are in direct link with the trash/flowers you get.

So if you have time, please, check it out?

Towns trash guide

Thanks anyway emotion_c8

Really nice and organized guide, I don't see anything wrong with it!

Only thing that sucks is that once Towns 2 is fully complete they will remove Towns 1 from the site.. emo

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Lei_Trigar
Fun.. at least you'll be able to use the other ones right? Or do you already have a surplus of some of them. sweatdrop
I'm the kind of Alchemist who opens thier caches as soon as I craft them.. rofl
Plus I barely started my Progress for seraphim's wings.. rofl
Only Caches I've completed is Platinums and sapphires.
I have no use for emeralds, since they're not used in Seraphim's.. =u=;;;
Everything else, I need a few of here and there. xD
I'll be raffling off the sapphires & emeralds to my level 3-4 friends. 3nodding

Dangerous Dabbler

*pokes back to first page*

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lei_Trigar

Just reached Level Ten, with lots of help from this guide.
Thank you, I appreciate the work you put into this.

Original Survivor

Humphreypoptart
Lei_Trigar

Congrats!! I have added you to the list. smile

Glad this guide has helped you along the way.

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lei_Trigar
Humphreypoptart
Lei_Trigar

Congrats!! I have added you to the list. smile

Glad this guide has helped you along the way.

Thank you!
You did an awesome job with this, I'm not sure anyone could get there without it.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
working on the last celestial formula then working my way back to Dieci, i should probs total up the caches i need and save them that way

also sadness the Alchemy update probs won't happen, it's been pushed right back

Wintry Dragon

Today marks the day that I have finished gathering all the ingredients needed up to celestial quest nove !

( I could start with quest deici now but I'm opting out for the bulk formulas to raise my alchemy level. Starting with the level four red mercury formulas that are needed 3nodding )

Now if I can just get my grubby little hands on some amethyst caches... freaking 70 of 'em... gosh...

Fatcat

Ok ;-; I'm sorry you probably get a lot of these but I don't understand anything about this/crafting. I'm a level one with no experience what so ever and I need to get to level nine asap I want aquamarine porridge locks so bad krjengkjern

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
KawaiiTentacles
Ok ;-; I'm sorry you probably get a lot of these but I don't understand anything about this/crafting. I'm a level one with no experience what so ever and I need to get to level nine asap I want aquamarine porridge locks so bad krjengkjern
If you're serious about learning Alchemy, you should start here: An Introduction to Alchemy
That thread also includes a list of other helpful guides like this one that cover various aspects of the art of Alchemy.
I'll warn you, though, that the road to reaching level 9 is long and expensive and probably not worth it if the only thing you want from Alchemy is a single wig item. You should consider hiring a level-9 or level-10 Alchemist from this forum: Item Alchemy Services

Fatcat

Platonix
KawaiiTentacles
If you're serious about learning Alchemy, you should start here: An Introduction to Alchemy
That thread also includes a list of other helpful guides like this one that cover various aspects of the art of Alchemy.
I'll warn you, though, that the road to reaching level 9 is long and expensive and probably not worth it if the only thing you want from Alchemy is a single wig item. You should consider hiring a level-9 or level-10 Alchemist from this forum: Item Alchemy Services

Thank you so much dear uwu

Desirable Genius

9,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Humphreypoptart

Congrats to you, Humphrey! I hope to join you on that Level 10 list someday. I, too, have been using this thread and the guides contained herein to further me along. My glass is raised to you, Lei, for putting them together.

I also have been visiting your Enki tanks thread as often as I can, Humphrey. I appreciate YOUR hard work in putting it together as well. It, too, has been a great help along the way. I do hope your new success doesn't mean your thread will die, I'm sure I'm not the only aspiring Level 10 out there who finds it a great help.

Cheers, my friend.

~Roy

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out