Golden Demon

Lei_Trigar
Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar

User Image Formula 9: Faustine's Bottle
Crafted Item
User Image Faustine's Bottle
(Chance of success: Medium)
excuse me but do you know if the fausto's bottle can be the alchemised version of it? this question is for a friend that dont do alchemy but is trying to craft the faust bottle so she needs 15 of the faustine XD as you may know :p im just wondering if you can answeer this question to me i made a thread about it and am asking it here. ill try to edit this and tell you if i get a answer XD

I'm very sure you can use the Alchemized version with no problem, in fact when I look at the Formula it calls for the Alchemized version.
yes thank you was quoted on my thread too perhaps you cant use the gens of it at all XD

Original Survivor

Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar
Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar

User Image Formula 9: Faustine's Bottle
Crafted Item
User Image Faustine's Bottle
(Chance of success: Medium)
excuse me but do you know if the fausto's bottle can be the alchemised version of it? this question is for a friend that dont do alchemy but is trying to craft the faust bottle so she needs 15 of the faustine XD as you may know :p im just wondering if you can answeer this question to me i made a thread about it and am asking it here. ill try to edit this and tell you if i get a answer XD

I'm very sure you can use the Alchemized version with no problem, in fact when I look at the Formula it calls for the Alchemized version.
yes thank you was quoted on my thread too perhaps you cant use the gens of it at all XD

Guess I should fix that huh.. sweatdrop

Golden Demon

Lei_Trigar
Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar
Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar

lol i bet that sucks you thinking your 100%!!! done with the thread till they release more formula's then poof something needs to be fixed xD
oh well its best to give the best info they can get right?

Original Survivor

Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar
Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar
Mastermind_BTG
Lei_Trigar

lol i bet that sucks you thinking your 100%!!! done with the thread till they release more formula's then poof something needs to be fixed xD
oh well its best to give the best info they can get right?

Meh, fixing little mistakes is nothing compared to what I've already done lol. But it has been fixed. 3nodding

I'm thinking within the next 2-3 months they might make these 'major' changes to Alchemy.. Only thing I want from it is an increase in Level and an 'Alchemist' Title. XP

Intellectual Bookworm

17,325 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Bookworm 100
emotion_bigheart

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

Original Survivor

I'll be adding that new formula's details shorty. smile

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
new formula? surprised -tilts head-

also I now have celestial and risen quest to do, by the time I get to the lvl 9 part I should hopefully be lvl 10 sweatdrop

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
-i- Luciferian -i-

also I now have celestial and risen quest to do, by the time I get to the lvl 9 part I should hopefully be lvl 10 sweatdrop
One of the earliest items granted from the 10th Anniversary Box of Chocolates was a level-1 formula, with very easy components, to make an Ultra Satan version of the Cat Faces item.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Platonix
-i- Luciferian -i-

One of the earliest items granted from the 10th Anniversary Box of Chocolates was a level-1 formula, with very easy components, to make an Ultra Satan version of the Cat Faces item.

oh yeah that one, I thought there was another one I didn't know about

Dapper Swapper

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Page 5, Moonstone is used in Lvl 8: Spice
done! add me on your level 10 list? tyvm

Dapper Swapper

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150