Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faelrin
IIVIIR ILYz
Oh and I have like 200 CRAVATE DEMONIQUES that are sitting in meh inventory for the past year > o>. How about a formula that uses high quantity of these since there so many but there are so cheap.

Use over 50 to make an ultra demon form item. rofl. Throw in the lidless demon armor while at it. lol

Heck yea!! You got the idea xD That will go perfect!! lol

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
IIVIIR ILYz
Faelrin
IIVIIR ILYz
Oh and I have like 200 CRAVATE DEMONIQUES that are sitting in meh inventory for the past year > o>. How about a formula that uses high quantity of these since there so many but there are so cheap.

Use over 50 to make an ultra demon form item. rofl. Throw in the lidless demon armor while at it. lol

Just have to wait and see if they impliment it. I don't even care what the item is. Just let me use those things up already. neutral
Faelrin
IIVIIR ILYz
Faelrin
IIVIIR ILYz

Just have to wait and see if they impliment it. I don't even care what the item is. Just let me use those things up already. neutral

yea indeed, their eating up meh inventory like a zombie apocalypse > o>

2,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
RainsTwilight
alchemy circle on ground type item please

Hilarious Lunatic

An alchemy item I can make with out spending three times the cost of how much the created item goes for in the MP~ :3

Please and thank you, no way to get my level up if I don't even want to bother making the item~

Mystical Miko

Xaos313
Anirul
See this here item I'm holding in my hand? Faunzy's Flute, yep that device that always seems to want to stock pile your inventory with unsightly body hair and various horns, promising you that you would need them as ingredients to make special items. Now would be the time to put them to use.

Totally agree with you on that, Anirul. Bought this flute shortly after they originally released it in the cash shop, and I've been stowing away various horns in anticipation of someone eventually using them as ingredients. Looks like the long wait might finally be over... neutral

I totally concur. I have to say I've been rather confused as to why the horns always promised a use in recipes but never delivered on it. Now would be the perfect opertunity to make use of them as an ingredient.

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
I have a few ideas that I would like to share in the possible creation of new formulas we can use..

1. I have collected a lot of bugs from wandering the towns and I figured that maybe instead of making them into ink we could possibly use alchemy to create a new item..like maybe make a parody of the old Windows butterfly or an item that resembles an annoying "glitch" bug or a "super bug" in reference to viruses or a mutated bug...the list goes on.

2. As for the paper trash and paper hats, you could create a formula in which you combine 'x' amount of paper hats and/or paper and ink to create the item, The Infinity Hat, which gives you one random hat.

3. Say, maybe for all the flowers that we collect through the towns, maybe there could be a formula that utilizes an 'x' amount of each flower to create an item that gives you a garden of flowers or maybe a shower of different flower petals...since that seems to be a common thing that people seem to love.

I have another idea but this will pertain items for the cars..

4. Another formula that could be created is making accessories for cars, you would probably have to use the tires, old cans and maybe some items from zOMG! to create them or possibly even create a new car?? The ideas seem limitless when you think about them.

Anyways, thank you for your time. Good luck with getting through all the formula ideas!

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
flounderbuddie
More eyes/hair? o:

i agree -.-

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Alchemic combinations that create the items needed to combine,so the rarity of the items needed wouldn't depend on the amount of gold Gaians need to buy,for example,10 Nightmare fuels instead they can combine inks and items they can buy in stores to create one.

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Twilight Shepard
Xaos313
Anirul
See this here item I'm holding in my hand? Faunzy's Flute, yep that device that always seems to want to stock pile your inventory with unsightly body hair and various horns, promising you that you would need them as ingredients to make special items. Now would be the time to put them to use.

Totally agree with you on that, Anirul. Bought this flute shortly after they originally released it in the cash shop, and I've been stowing away various horns in anticipation of someone eventually using them as ingredients. Looks like the long wait might finally be over... neutral

I totally concur. I have to say I've been rather confused as to why the horns always promised a use in recipes but never delivered on it. Now would be the perfect opertunity to make use of them as an ingredient.

Absolutely! I'm really hoping that they do incorporate most if not all of the Faunzy flute items in some of the recipes. The descriptions always hinted at such a thing, and I'll admit that I was pretty excited to see the whole Alchemy project launched. The jury is still out on how good it'll be, but my first though was that these horns would finally reach their full potential.

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
vampiroz
Xaos313
then they would have to resell the flute in cash shop again

Perhaps, but I don't know if that's completely necessary. Looks like they're creating other recipes with items that may no longer be (or ever were) available for purchase. Since the flute offers items to their owners every day, there's still going to be a lot of hair and horns potentially available even if the flute can no longer be purchased from a shop.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what sorts of tweaks they're going to make to the whole alchemy process.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
I would love to see some things that use flowers. Maybe some lolita-style dresses and accessories?

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
Close this f****** idea...

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
I have a couple of ideas for what you could do with the trash items.

Gowns: Modern newspaper gownFor the paperbags,Butterfly gown,Daffodil gown (you could do something like this in all the colors) And i was thinking you could go the super puffy route with the daisies but there aren't any pictures that go along with the idea floating around in my head mrgreen , Blue gown 1 Blue gown2 Blue gown 3 You could use the G-LOL blue gown for those three and
Felicia's Graceful Gown mixed with a bunch of white prom dresses and lacey things for this one.White and blue gown

I'll edit this post as i think of more, i have a few others bouncing around in my head mrgreen

:Edit: MOAR RECOLORS!!!

"Evil" biancamella's! in dark red, navy blue, deep green, black and any deep/dark colors you can think of.

"Good" Biancamella's MIIINT MIIINT MIIINT MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNTTTTTTT!!!!!! and lavender.

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Formula Name - Flower Attack!
Level: 1
Items needed---
5x Purple Daisies
5x White Daisies
5x Blue Daisies
5x Sunflowers
Cost to create: 1500

Flower Attack! gives you 5 Avatar options. One is a sword with differently-colored daisies on them. Two is a shield the shape of the head of a daisy. Three is a battleaxe with a sharp daisy as the axe head. Four is armor, with flowers covering the whole body. Five would be a giant ring of flowers circling the avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff