Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Shrimp_Man

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Thanks. Unfortunately I was hit with the not enough components goof. I thought I had enough and didn't. So now I have to scrounge up either 16 gold caches or just bite the bullet and buy 7 Ectoplasm so I can do both quests. xD

Yeah, that's what I'm nervous about. I didn't have a problem getting any of the wings when I made my Lucifer's and every wing has dropped so far in these quests when I crafted, but I'm just super nervous about getting the glitch.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Odds are in favour of it being fine for you, so it should hopefully go okay.
.. I know that when I crafted my 4 pairs of wings at once I missed out on crafting a couple of components but luckily I'd gone totally nuts opening caches so I could fix up the stuff I miscalculated fairly quickly.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Zzyli
Shrimp_Man

Thanks. Unfortunately I was hit with the not enough components goof. I thought I had enough and didn't. So now I have to scrounge up either 16 gold caches or just bite the bullet and buy 7 Ectoplasm so I can do both quests. xD

Yeah, that's what I'm nervous about. I didn't have a problem getting any of the wings when I made my Lucifer's and every wing has dropped so far in these quests when I crafted, but I'm just super nervous about getting the glitch.

Odds are in favour of it being fine for you, so it should hopefully go okay.
.. I know that when I crafted my 4 pairs of wings at once I missed out on crafting a couple of components but luckily I'd gone totally nuts opening caches so I could fix up the stuff I miscalculated fairly quickly.

Here's hoping. I'm really hopeful that they might have squashed that bug but who knows. xD

I had made most of the components over the last month but apparently I miscounted some of them so now I'm kind of scrambling to at least get one done tonight.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Misfortuned Checkmate

Username: Shrimp_Man
Quest: Demonic
Crafted for you or someone else?: Me
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: Yes
Date of Quest Completion: 3/22/16
Proof: Sorry I couldn't screenshot the actual alchemy window. Got the craft fizzled screen instead.
User Image

Username: Shrimp_Man
Quest: Devilish
Crafted for you or someone else?: Me
Date of Quest Completion: 3/22/16
Proof:
User Image

Cluttered Cat

Still working on my Mastery Achievement! Forgot to update the Demonic quest last year, but I did remember to get a screenshot for the Risen quest recently.

Username: OtherWorldShukumei
Quest: Demonic
Crafted for you or someone else?: Myself
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: No
Date of Quest Completion: April 21, 2015
Didn't save a screenshot, but I have a post in my quest thread

Username: OtherWorldShukumei
Quest: Risen
Crafted for you or someone else?: Myself
Date of Quest Completion: March 22, 2016
Got a screenshot in my thread this time!

And I'm currently working on the Devilish quest. heart

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Username: DarkRybrin
Quest: Devilish
Crafted for you or someone else?: Myself.
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: Yep!
Date of Quest Completion: 4-10-16
Screenshot.

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello! I am here for an update, i have finished the angelic quest dieci and am now doing the angelic quest undici biggrin

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Queen_Rini
Username: Queen_Rini
Quest: Angelic
Crafted for you or someone else?: By me
Date of Quest Completion: 3-21-16
Photo:
User Image

Crafted for you or someone else?: By Me
Photo:
User Image

Congratulations of crafting those wings ~ !
From my records, you've already crafted the other 4 set of wings, so that means you've achieved Winged mastery~!
Question is, has that achievement been obtained yet or do you still have wings to craft? o:

Friendly Gaian

Misfortuned Checkmate
Queen_Rini
Quest: Angelic
Crafted for you or someone else?: By me
Photo:
User Image

Crafted for you or someone else?: By Me
Photo:
User Image

Congratulations of crafting those wings ~ !
From my records, you've already crafted the other 4 set of wings, so that means you've achieved Winged mastery~!
Question is, has that achievement been obtained yet or do you still have wings to craft? o:
Thank you, I have crafted all 6 sets but the achievement never showed. I have filed a ticket on that issues.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Queen_Rini
Thank you, I have crafted all 6 sets but the achievement never showed. I have filed a ticket on that issues.
You're welcome~! ^^
And I see... Well, since that's the case, I'll put your name underneath the Full-fledged Alchemists section and update the link when you get your achievement. ^^
Thank you for informing me of this. 3nodding

Friendly Gaian

Misfortuned Checkmate
Queen_Rini
You're welcome~! ^^
And I see... Well, since that's the case, I'll put your name underneath the Full-fledged Alchemists section and update the link when you get your achievement. ^^
You are very welcome. I hope it gets resolved soon. I worked hard on all those wings. Thank you very much. I will update when it has been either granted or they tell me i am a set short. The only set i did in 2014 was the Celestial Backwing Quest. I do hope the system counted it.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Queen_Rini
Misfortuned Checkmate
Queen_Rini
You're welcome~! ^^
You are very welcome. I hope it gets resolved soon. I worked hard on all those wings. Thank you very much. I will update when it has been either granted or they tell me i am a set short. The only set i did in 2014 was the Celestial Backwing Quest. I do hope the system counted it.
You're very welcome, you worked very hard to get the wings you crafted~! 3nodding
I believe that all wings are accounted for as long as you've had/obtained the Winged Achievement when you crafted the Archangel's wings back in 2014. 3nodding

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Username:Misfortuned Checkmate
Quest: Fallen
Crafted for you or someone else?: Someone else, ham_leecan
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: nope
Date of Quest Completion: April 13, 2016 [x]

Friendly Gaian

Misfortuned Checkmate
Queen_Rini
Misfortuned Checkmate
Queen_Rini
You're welcome~! ^^
You're very welcome, you worked very hard to get the wings you crafted~! 3nodding
I believe that all wings are accounted for as long as you've had/obtained the Winged Achievement when you crafted the Archangel's wings back in 2014. 3nodding
That was the first set to get the wing achievement so, yeah I would say it is counted. I guess it is just one of those glitches that keep popping up.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Queen_Rini
That was the first set to get the wing achievement so, yeah I would say it is counted. I guess it is just one of those glitches that keep popping up.
I see. O:
Yea... Gaia needs to do something about these achievement glitches.. :T

Friendly Gaian

Misfortuned Checkmate
Queen_Rini
I see. O:
Yea... Gaia needs to do something about these achievement glitches.. :T
yep they do. but it won't be soon. Have a great day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff