Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara
Please add me to the list of those working on Devilish wings.
Just pulled the formula yesterday. ^_^

Added, and congrats! emotion_brofist

Thank you!
Now you guys need to finish your Devilish, so I'll know what's needed for the last levels? blaugh
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara

Thank you!
Now you guys need to finish your Devilish, so I'll know what's needed for the last levels? blaugh

Going a little slower with this one, should be able to get to the last level some what soon though. ninja

Dangerous Dabbler

Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara

Thank you!

Going a little slower with this one, should be able to get to the last level some what soon though. ninja

You'll be the first to finish, and I'd have said that was worth pushing it. But, yes, you must be a little wiped out still from the Celestial.
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara

Thank you!

You'll be the first to finish, and I'd have said that was worth pushing it. But, yes, you must be a little wiped out still from the Celestial.

At this point were just buying up a lot of stuff for caches, and since we'll need so many it's about all we really need to do anyways. Figure it will take a rubyback, so hopefully I can trade my diamondback for that.

I assume it will be exactly the same as demonic component wise, just not looking forward to the extra 100 gold caches the demonic quest require over angelic type quest. emo

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I found a celestial quest in a case, and I'm going for it, wish me luck! heart
Chogori

Congrats and good luck! emotion_brofist

Dangerous Dabbler

Chogori
Wonderful! Best of luck!

Sparkly Hoarder

Constipated Trillionaire

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I'm really confused about all this alchemy stuff and the backwings.. . _.
First off, if you are lucky enough to find a quest formula is it always a level 1 formula?

and the formula is soulbound but the crafted wings are not?
And if they are soulbound then why is there a pricing thread for the formula's? @ ^@

I'm so confused...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rihnn

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I'm really confused about all this alchemy stuff and the backwings.. . _.
First off, if you are lucky enough to find a quest formula is it always a level 1 formula?

and the formula is soulbound but the crafted wings are not?
And if they are soulbound then why is there a pricing thread for the formula's? @ ^@

I'm so confused...

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Quest formulae all start at Level 1, but progress up to Level 10 to finish the quest up to the full wings. The formula is soulbound once you start on the wings, but until you've completed the first stage can be bought/sold/traded. The wings at any stage (small, medium or large) can be sold, but the formula will stay soulbound to the account that it's been started on, and you need the wings to make the subsequent wings in the quest (small are needed to make medium & medium to make large).

I hope I've covered everything. 3nodding

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Sparkly Hoarder

Zzyli

Thank you so much!
This helped alot! heart

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
On Cinque!

*flaps wings*

I think I'm gonna have everything I need for 5-9 before I continue though, so I can have the wings.
Chogori
On Cinque!

*flaps wings*

I think I'm gonna have everything I need for 5-9 before I continue though, so I can have the wings.

Nice! biggrin

Best way to do it, get to enjoy the wings while you collect stuff.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
emotion_drool
damn angelic furniture is testing my patience.

Also, I have a demon's curse that I crafted while I was leveling up. Do you have any need for it? Could we possibly work out some sort of trade for crap I need?
Chogori
emotion_drool

Also, I have a demon's curse that I crafted while I was leveling up. Do you have any need for it? Could we possibly work out some sort of trade for crap I need?

Yeah, that furniture is very annoying gonk

Plan on going all the way with the wings?

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Constipated Trillionaire
Chogori
emotion_drool

Yeah, that furniture is very annoying gonk

Plan on going all the way with the wings?
of course!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces